Isco

Ray78 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
His dad has had the full charm offensive.

The personal package has all been agreed in the last few days.

Malaga are demanding £33m, we are willing to pay £18m with £10m add-ons over the lifetime of his deal.

The Isco camp have said their boy wants to take a leap of faith but wants to talk to Pellegrini next week.

I think we may have got this!!!

Sound promising TH. going off topic a bit is there any news on Tevez?

Carlos wants Milan and it seems the chapter is at a close.

Pellegrini won't green light the deal until he knows our own progress.

We have received an approach from David Villa agents and there is an interest, but not at the wages they are asking

Wow he has agreed personal terms already! Thats fantastic. But I don't think we will discover anything until after the tournament.

Although didn't he say today that he will decide after the tournament is over?

Not having as much of an impact in the second half so far but Spain as a whole aren't quite going for it like in the first half. Hopefully we sort the fee with Malaga as it sounds like the rest will sort itself.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ray78 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Malaga are demanding £33m, we are willing to pay £18m with £10m add-ons over the lifetime of his deal.

The Isco camp have said their boy wants to take a leap of faith but wants to talk to Pellegrini next week.

We have received an approach from David Villa agents and there is an interest, but not at the wages they are asking

Cheers TH :).

tolmie's hairdoo said:

tumblr_mac3x3mzkj1ruj2iwo1_400.gif

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ray78 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I like the idea that when David Villa comes to town now, along with the fact he's coming to town at all, we don't give him whatever he asks. Slowly but surely getting there.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

nice 1 tolm, thanks for the update.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I hope you're right. £18m sounds undervalued, even with the add-ons. I would have been happy to get him for under £30m considering what we paid for Fernandinho.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ray78 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

David Villa? Well that would be something... But why not? People say he's finished but he's still got great finishing ability. I would rather us have him than Arsenal or Tottenham. Any idea what his wage demands are like?

I think the wage problem is because Barca inserted a clause in his original contract that made the wage shoot up in his 4th year... So that gives him more bargaining power, if he leaves Barca, for a higher wage.

Villa is almost 32 and has not looked that great since his broken leg. No thanks, hopefully his agents keep his wage demands high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.