Isco

I'd also take a PM. If this is happening then this will be the most exciting signing city has made since aguero

Now rumour has it that RM is interested in Isco. I don't know if this is a part of negotiating tactic by Isco's agent, or RM and we are targeting the same players and thus starting to have a transfer war.

A couple of days ago, there was news that Perez had communicated with a representative of Silva with a view that Silva may move to RM. (We were also linked with Ozil.)

There has been too much info flying about linking us with RM.

Okay, I was on Isco about 2 years ago. And I admit he is a talent. Firdt spotted him while looking for videos on our Suarez at the youth level. It was clear Isco was by far and away the best player on that team.

But are folks here watching Malaga this season? Isco has the skills, but if you wanna talk about impressive, The DM Ignatio Camacho is the guy that makes me salivate on Malaga.

Sure he is not the difference maker we hope Isco will become here. But for my money, he is that stud CM/DM who will hold it together.

Oh, and if we really want an attacking difference maker. Break the bank and get Neymar. Simply put, there is no one buyable out there, who is better.

Not that YouTube videos are anything to go by, but not amazingly excited about this signing as it stands. Looks a good player, but nothing special.

Dax777 said:
Okay, I was on Isco about 2 years ago. And I admit he is a talent. Firdt spotted him while looking for videos on our Suarez at the youth level. It was clear Isco was by far and away the best player on that team.

But are folks here watching Malaga this season? Isco has the skills, but if you wanna talk about impressive, The DM Ignatio Camacho is the guy that makes me salivate on Malaga.

Sure he is not the difference maker we hope Isco will become here. But for my money, he is that stud CM/DM who will hold it together.

Oh, and if we really want an attacking difference maker. Break the bank and get Neymar. Simply put, there is no one buyable out there, who is better.

Ignatio Camacho - now he just sounds the business. Sounds like summat out of Breaking Bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.