Isco

mcfc2607 said:
Haha at everyone who believes ronnie the rep.

He's just winding everyone up. He doesn't know anything. Like everyone else on bluemoon.

If you knew anything about me you would know I don't normally post in the transfer forum. I have pics which would prove my source but if I post them then there will be no more info. Wait until jan and then you will see- fair enough?

Ronnie the Rep said:
mcfc2607 said:

He's just winding everyone up. He doesn't know anything. Like everyone else on bluemoon.

If you knew anything about me you would know I don't normally post in the transfer forum. I have pics which would prove my source but if I post them then there will be no more info. Wait until jan and then you will see- fair enough?
Sorry mate I don't believe you.

If your source was one of the following I will believe you

Mancini
Kidd
Platt
sheikh mansour
khaldoon
Begitistain
Soriano
Isco
Isco's agent
Isco's family
And anyone who deals with transfers for Malaga.

:)

Give me a pm if its one of the above.

And Brian marwood

mcfc2607 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
mcfc2607 said:

Sorry mate I don't believe you.

If your source was one of the following I will believe you

Mancini
Kidd
Platt
sheikh mansour
khaldoon
Begitistain
Soriano
Isco
Isco's agent
Isco's family
And anyone who deals with transfers for Malaga.

:)

Give me a pm if its one of the above.

And Brian marwood

PM mate

Ronnie the Rep said:
Danamy said:
The stumbling block will be his advisors, saying it's too early to jump ship, you need to gain experience etc etc, hence the reason why a loan back deal is being spoken about.

The fine arts of negotiating eh?

It's done, I repeat, it's done, I repeat, it's done, I repeat its done

Geddit?

How you can say it's DONE is beyond me but there you go?

He's being advised to stick it out, a negotiating tool being used to force one's hand but a stumbling block nonetheless.

It may still get done but to say it's 100% is very naive, in my humble opinion of course.

I like the waiting and anticipation of new signing.. It's like Christmas when were younger you asked for a big present you think your going to get it but you don't know till Father Christmas came ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.