Isco

Just checked out sadcafe about Isco and it has to make you think whether these people know anything about football :

Devil may care
He's mediocre at best, shining in a tournament with weak opposition

Antisocial
Come on Real, use your muppet powers for good for once and keep him away from City.

He looks so good it would be frightening to see him play alongside the mercenaries.

What a catastrophe. Jo just scored...<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:57 pm --<br /><br />
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Just checked out sadcafe about Isco and it has to make you think whether these people know anything about football :

Devil may care

Antisocial
Come on Real, use your muppet powers for good for once and keep him away from City.

He looks so good it would be frightening to see him play alongside the mercenaries.

They sound like such nobs.

pudge said:
SamCity123 said:
Don't flap:

This was denied by Isco after the 3-0 semi-final win over Norway: “I have not spoken to him [Manuel Pellegrini]. I only found out about the move online yesterday. I’m happy for him, he is a great coach, I am sure he will do well.”

When further questioned on his future plans, Isco added: “You have to try and stay focused. I am only worried about Tuesday’s final.”

-- Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 pm --

101greatgoals quoting AS, there.
That fits with what TH said earlier, about him wanting to speak to Pellegrini before making his decision

+1
& I hope that ISA
Jo scored for Brazil .. sign him now :)

Saif1994 said:
What a catastrophe. Jo just scored...

-- Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:57 pm --

Devil may care

Antisocial

Sounds like this forum to me!

Wow.....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10xfkf_spa-nor-u21-isco_sport?search_algo=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10xfk ... rch_algo=2</a>

Saif1994 said:
What a catastrophe. Jo just scored...

-- Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:57 pm --

Devil may care

Antisocial

You should see them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.