Isco

So the 3 people that are telling him to go to RM cannot even break into the first team lol smart listening to them.

kanovic said:
So the 3 people that are telling him to go to RM cannot even break into the first team lol smart listening to them.

Lol thinking the exact same thing. "Come to RM so we've got some company on the bench!". Maybe they can all move somewhere else together in 2 seasons too?

I struggle to see where Isco would fit into the City team struggle even more with Real Madrid

RM will want a galatico and even if they spent 100 million on Isco he dont count as a Galatico - Cavani yes

I think that Pellegrini will be the decisive factor but unlimately it will come down to money

I still firmly believe once Pellegrini speaks with him he will guarantee more game time than he would at Real Madrid, that will be the deciding factor in any move.

Those lads who asked him to join Madrid, it's not as if they are getting much regular game time is it?

Isco for me would be a regular in our side with Pellegrini managing.

Pellegrini holds the key.

I have a bad feeling after that quote.

Real Madrid is a mental disease. 3 youths with scarcely a chance to play at Real tell Isco to join them, so they get even less chance to play.

i'm pretty sure silva and navas will have had something to say to him aswell...

who would you listen to? add to that, his 'footballing father' is our manager

no brainer

Isco will be first choice wherever he goes. It is clear to see that he is the next big thing so any team will involve him now and build around him.

That doesn't mean that Ronaldo can't still be the main man at real.

I think Isco will come to us because Pellegrini is here. He could stay in Spain and come to the premiership later but then it's not so certain. Now he can test the waters in England comfortably and still return to Spain later. Balotelli could be a good sample at tree is life after City for a young player.

That said once he catches e blue bg. Suspect he will never leave :-) The boy is a legend in the making IMO.

Neville Kneville said:
Cobwebcat said:
Pelligrini's first task will be to persuade Isco to come to us. I would expect him to succeed as he is famed for his man management skills and is a reason we brought him in. If he fails to bring in a player he is closer to than just about any other, it would not be an impressive start.

I have faith in Pelligrini and that he will do his job well.

Utter fucking bollocks.

It won't be Pellegrini's fault if Isco goes to Real Madrid anymore than it was Ferguson's fault Ronaldo went there.

All bollocks eh. Hmmm let's see....

Pelligrini famed for man management skills. Check.

Isco already described Pelligrini as a father figure so player closer to our Manager than just about any other player. Check.

Now lets put the two facts together and think if city will use Pelligrini's influence to attract one of our targets. Check.

Therefore if Isco does not come to City it won't be the best of starts. The best of starts would be if he came to City and Pelligrini had played a significant part in that.

Either way I still have faith in him to succeed.

I don't know why you are getting so excited.

Thanks for your contribution though I'm sure it was well thought out.

Hamann Pineapple said:
I read he's a Barca fan and has a dog called Messi. He won't go to Real.

he was asked about why he called his dog messi and he basicly said its just because he is the greatest but it wouldn't matter what he called him cos he doesn't listen anyway and its not because he was a barca fan he just likes messi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.