Isco

Not a good way to run a transfer policy. We can't outspend City in terms of volume, so we need to be more clever about it than them. A good step in that direction is to buy where we need first, and that means that Thiago is a much higher priority. It also helps that he's going on the cheap, whereas whoever gets Isco is going to have to pay through the nose. City must be able to feel FFP breathing down their necks by now. From redshite cafe! lmao!

NoahCity said:
arrrrrrrg, I need some good news. Must have Isco.

No point in tying yourself in knots on this one. The picture will become a lot clearer after Tuesday. Real Madrid haven't even appointed Carlo Ancelotti yet.

Pelligrini's first task will be to persuade Isco to come to us. I would expect him to succeed as he is famed for his man management skills and is a reason we brought him in. If he fails to bring in a player he is closer to than just about any other, it would not be an impressive start.

I have faith in Pelligrini and that he will do his job well.

I would love him here, he's a top quality player but I really can't see it happening.

Players don't say no to Real Madrid (unless going to Barca). Transfer bullies at the highest order.

citizens_1976 said:
I would love him here, he's a top quality player but I really can't see it happening.

Players don't say no to Real Madrid (unless going to Barca). Transfer bullies at the highest order.

Pretty certain Ronaldo, ozil and Modric will be in front of Isco for Real... Unless Real sell 1 or 2 of them...

They are trying to keep Ronaldo, Modric was one of their best players and they won't let him go and Ozil has no intention of leaving.. They have become staple to Real Madrid.

I see isco coming to City as a really strong possibility..

2013-06-15 4:12:00 PM
La Roja sealed their passage into the final of the Euro Under-21 Championship in Israel but their wonderkid was once again the center of attention

Spain starlet Isco has revealed Real Madrid trio Alvaro Morata, Nacho and Daniel Carvajal are trying to tempt him to the Bernabeu this summer.

Speaking after his side's 3-0 demolition of Norway in the Euro U-21 semi-final on Saturday, the 21-year-old refused to rule out a future transfer to los Blancos, after impressing with Malaga last season and is also a target for Manchester City.

"Those [Morata, Nacho and Carvajal] indeed are the guys insisting [for the move to Real Madrid]," he told reporters after the match. "We'll see what happens.

"I try to draw the line there. We have the U-21 final and need to focus all five senses on that now."

The attacker inspired la Rojita to the tournament final in Israel thanks to his sublime goal, but was keen to share credit for the achievement with his teammates.

"There were many defenders close and the only option was to try the spectacular, and I tried it out well. There was no other way to do it. I'm very happy," he said.

"We have earned it all on the field. Now follows the most important and beautiful thing, the final. I will not talk about myself only, but also the group, which is what makes us great.

"We'll play the final as we always do, even if it will be very complicated."

The defending champions will face Italy in the final following the Azzurrini's 1-0 victory over Netherlands.

Those cunts!

Bowl feeling, the pull of RM will be too much for a 21 yr old Spaniard & his papa, lets pray I'm wrong but, ...

We need him...

Cobwebcat said:
Pelligrini's first task will be to persuade Isco to come to us. I would expect him to succeed as he is famed for his man management skills and is a reason we brought him in. If he fails to bring in a player he is closer to than just about any other, it would not be an impressive start.

I have faith in Pelligrini and that he will do his job well.

Utter fucking bollocks.

It won't be Pellegrini's fault if Isco goes to Real Madrid anymore than it was Ferguson's fault Ronaldo went there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.