Isco

TexasBlueMoon said:
allan harper said:
flb said:
http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/malaga/transfer-talk/news/isco-no-pellegrini-contact_89457.html

fingers crossed him and Pelli get there heads together after tonights game

You'll paste the whole article when you come back from a short lunch?

Demanding aren't we?

I'll reply to you when I've come back from a quick lunch.

Well it's not like competition for a starting spots is low at City either. We got Silva, Nasri, Milner and Navas.

jared said:
Well it's not like competition for a starting spots is low at City either. We got Silva, Nasri, Milner and Navas.

There's only Silva and Nasri on that list that could arguably play the same position but are better suited to playing elsewhere. If Isco signs, he will play.

another player in the mix????

Former Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes has advised the Champions League winners to make a move for Malaga star Isco in the summer transfer window.

The attacking midfielder is continually being linked with a move to a bigger club following his fine performances in 2012-13 and revealed earlier this week that Manchester City and Real Madrid are keen to lure him away from his current club ahead of next season.

However, if it was up to Heynckes, the Spain Under-21 international would continue his career at the Bundesliga giants instead.

"Who should Bayern sign? There are some very interesting players out there, like Malaga star Isco. He's a class act in midfield," Heynckes told Kicker.

The 21-year-old has a contract with Malaga until 2016, but has a €35 million buy-out clause.

Bayern have already secured the services of Mario Gotze from Borussia Dortmund and Jan Kirchhoff from Mainz for next season

Bayern sniffing now.

Hencks advising Hayden to go for Isco.

See news now.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Out of curiosity, wtf was that non-aggression pact with Madrid everybody was harping about ? Surely that is being ripped up as they are directly competing with us for our two main targets ?
I don't know why people think that pact actually exists. It was in one spanish newspaper and people have treated it as fact for some reason.

I'm curious to see what the final price will be on this fellow. His time at Malaga and the U21 cup has shown he's a talent for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.