Isco

johnmc said:
Why are people saying he won't get playing time at Madrid or Bayern. If thats really the case should we be buying him?

Nah. Ozil's shit. If you can't get on over him, you should just hang up your boots.-Said a stupid ****

johnmc said:
Why are people saying he won't get playing time at Madrid or Bayern. If thats really the case should we be buying him?

Because Isco is better than Sinclair, Nasri, Milner, Barry, Garcia (I am aware they are all different players but all of them play in Midfield).

The only players he would compete with are (imho): Silva, Navas, Yaya, Fernandinho.

avoidconfusion said:
johnmc said:

Because Isco is better than Sinclair, Nasri, Milner, Barry, Garcia (I am aware they are all different players but all of them play in Midfield).

The only players he would compete with are (imho): Silva, Navas, Yaya, Fernandinho.

Is Silva still with us ? thought he left after we won the league

johnmc said:

Quite right John, it's why we are only going to play with 9 men next season because we haven't signed Messi and the lady boy. No point in putting people there if they are not the best in the world currently. ;o)

(You can't count me in your catch, the above is sarcasm. I can see what your up to !)

|
|
¿ <°((|||))>«{

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
johnmc said:

Quite right John, it's why we are only going to play with 9 men next season because we haven't signed Messi and the lady boy. No point in putting people there if they are not the best in the world currently. ;o)

(You can't count me in your catch, the above is sarcasm. I can see what your up to !)

|
|
¿ <°((|||))>«{

Sorry not on the WUM here. Just saying its like people admiting he isn't good enough to get game time at these clubs, which obviously is not a bad thing given the talent thats at these clubs. But its like conceding we are getting a "second tier" player which I dont think he is.

Understand how it comes across as a wind up, but we should be after players that can get into those sides. No one says Cavani wouldnt get in Madrids side and I am more excited about Isco.

If Isco comes to us it won't be because he isnt good enough for Bayern or Madrid in my opinion but because he wants to play for gods own and play for Pellegrini again. Don't put the lad down by saying he wouldnt get into certain teams because from what I have seen he could easily force some of those players out.

johnmc said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
johnmc said:

|
|
¿ <°((|||))>«{

Sorry not on the WUM here. Just saying its like people admiting he isn't good enough to get game time at these clubs, which obviously is not a bad thing given the talent thats at these clubs. But its like conceding we are getting a "second tier" player which I dont think he is.

Understand how it comes across as a wind up, but we should be after players that can get into those sides. No one says Cavani wouldnt get in Madrids side and I am more excited about Isco.

If Isco comes to us it won't be because he isnt good enough for Bayern or Madrid in my opinion but because he wants to play for gods own and play for Pellegrini again. Don't put the lad down by saying he wouldnt get into certain teams because from what I have seen he could easily force some of those players out.

I think the point people are struggling to get across is this, Madrid have Ozil and Ronaldo and Bayern have just got Gotze (30m?), why would you buy a young player who plays in the same spot as these three when he isn't likely to be preferred? If you're going to spend that much money on a player, it's not likely for him to sit on a bench.

MCFC-alan88 said:
I think the point people are struggling to get across is this, Madrid have Ozil and Ronaldo and Bayern have just got Gotze (30m?), why would you buy a young player who plays in the same spot as these three when he isn't likely to be preferred? If you're going to spend that much money on a player, it's not likely for him to sit on a bench.

I understand this, and understand it at Bayern more than Madrid as they have just bought Gotze, but there is always a conveyor belt at Madrid.

Serious question here, if people were given a choice of Ozil and Isco who would they go for?<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:50 am --<br /><br />
Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
johnmc said:

You obviously haven't watched him play then Blue. You really should. Isco would be fantastic here.

I have watched him and Im very excited about him. Which is my point in a way. I do think he would get game time at Madrid, maybe less so at Bayern. Rather people didnt say he came here as he feared he couldnt get in to Madrids team and thats the stance people seem to be using.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.