Isco

johnmc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
I think the point people are struggling to get across is this, Madrid have Ozil and Ronaldo and Bayern have just got Gotze (30m?), why would you buy a young player who plays in the same spot as these three when he isn't likely to be preferred? If you're going to spend that much money on a player, it's not likely for him to sit on a bench.

I understand this, and understand it at Bayern more than Madrid as they have just bought Gotze, but there is always a conveyor belt at Madrid.

Serious question here, if people were given a choice of Ozil and Isco who would they go for?
Isco but that is mainly as Ozil looks very strange.

It is very unlikely that Bayern Munich will make a bid for Isco as they have quality already in his position. You cannot completely rule out Real Madrid but again they cannot afford all their supposed targets and they too have players ahead of Isco.

Of Özil, Modric or Isco I'd prefer the latter definitely. Modric could be a target if Isco decides to go to Real, God forbid.

Btw, wasn't Isco's fee a lot less a couple of weeks ago than the buy-out clause that needs to be paid right now? The interference of both clubs must have been welcomed very much so by Malaga.

All be it I have previously posted on this thread that I feel he may go to Madrid, just listened to a Spanish correspondent on talk sport and he is convinced he is coming to city, also said he will be young player of the year helping us to the title, by god I hope he is right...

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
Isco but that is mainly as Ozil looks very strange.

So Isco because he is better looking then?

Appreciate Ozil is a very tidy player but I have seen Isco do things that I don't recall Ozil doing. Obviously Id take either.

So you shared a bedroom with both. Stop bragging ...

stonie said:
All be it I have previously posted on this thread that I feel he may go to Madrid, just listened to a Spanish correspondent on talk sport and he is convinced he is coming to city, also said he will be young player of the year helping us to the title, by god I hope he is right...

Don't be foolish. He's not British and he doesn't play for Spurs.

City face fresh obstacle in Isco bid
Real Madrid will reportedly offer young Malaga winger Denis Cheryshev to help sign Isco from under the noses of Manchester City.

In what is brewing up to become one of the summer window's major transfer battles the Spain Under-21 international playmaker has already confirmed that he has two offers on the table from Spanish giants Real Madrid and City, who are both willing to match his £30million buy-out clause.
And as Isco has revealed that he will decide on his future following Spain's European Under-21 Championship final against Italy in Israel on Tuesday, the situation is likely to be resolved in the near future.

It was thought Isco's good relationship with coach Manuel Pellegrini, who has quit Malaga to take the Manchester City job this summer, would boost the Premier League club's chances of taking the player to the Etihad Stadium.
However, an opportunity to stay in Spain with a move to the capital was also deemed to be an attractive proposition for Isco.

However Spanish daily AS is now reporting that Real Madrid will offer Malaga their highly-rated left-winger, Cheryshev, in exchange for Isco.
The 22-year-old, who has one cap for the Russian national team, is being tipped for a successful future after shining for Real Madrid B since joining in 2009. And, in what would be a blow for City, Malaga might be tempted to take Cheryshev plus cash to fill the void in their team and have money to boost their coffers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.