Isco

The AS article states that they offered Cheryshev during the meeting with Malaga on 22 May.Topsy Turvy is the word that comes to my mind regarding Isco's transfer.

I am scared to be honest :|

Still waiting for Madrid to sign Thiago, another they publicly stuck their beak in to.

Funnily enough, they didn't follow it through with a real offer.

As it stands, Madrid were/are committed to signing, Cavani, Suarez, Lewandowski, Neymar, Bale, Thiago, Isco, Silva, Aguero.

That's outside of negotiating a new deal for Ronaldo.

Anything out of Madrid needs to be viewed with a high degree of suspicion.

immediately after the u-21 final it'll be chaos in here until we get an answer. i pray that it's before the end of week.

What shocks me is how Real Madrid can bandy these names about when they haven't got a manager...would never happen in England...surely the English Press should be all over this...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Still waiting for Madrid to sign Thiago, another they publicly stuck their beak in to.

Funnily enough, they didn't follow it through with a real offer.

As it stands, Madrid were/are committed to signing, Cavani, Suarez, Lewandowski, Neymar, Bale, Thiago, Isco, Silva, Aguero.

That's outside of negotiating a new deal for Ronaldo.

Anything out of Madrid needs to be viewed with a high degree of suspicion.

Or skepticism.

Delboy352 said:
What shocks me is how Real Madrid can bandy these names about when they haven't got a manager...would never happen in England...surely the English Press should be all over this...

Sounds like another club i know

Delboy352 said:
Like us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.