Isco

dan.j.mcfc said:
bluetrue said:
M24 Citizen said:
Anyone else watching u21 Final and notice the presenter say Isco has two choices "Ma... Real Madrid or Manchester City" ?

Nob.

Someone's interrupted in his ear "hang on, we're all rags here remember, say them last"

To be fair I think he was about to say Madrid, then added the Real bit just to clarify. I wouldn't let it get to you.

Some peoples paranoia is frightening!

I was taking the piss ha but I do genuinely think he was about to say Manchester City first.

Are we sure he's deciding this week?

"I know that both Manchester City and Real Madrid are two great clubs. I want what is best for me and for Malaga. I am going to take a holiday [after the European Under-21 Championship], which I need, and then decide my future.”

Humlannitton said:
http://www.cadenaser.com/deportes/articulo/ancelotti-isco-cavani-bale-protagonistas-verano-real-madrid/csrcsrpor/20130618csrcsrdep_1/Tes

Real Madrid signing Ancelotti, then Isco, Cavani and Bale. Isco to be announced after the u21, Cavani the week after, and Bale before the America Tour starting july 28.

Truth or just wishful thinking?

Ha so Madrid are gunna spend 170m? What a load of bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.