Isco

BlueAnorak said:
NQCitizen said:
Isco is obviously really good right now but I'm surprised by how many people think he will genuinely massively change our team. He's not been around for long and he's not even made the impact Hazard did for Lille. Alexis Sanchez was like this.

Rather be adding his fee to 20m and going all out for Cavani a proven world class striker

No impact? Blimey.
I can only assume you didn't notice Malaga get 4th place in Spain in 2011/12 season (with half the team being sold underneath Pellegrini) or notice Malaga get to the CL quarter finals this season and only be a minute away from a semi-final appearance...

I didn't say no impact though. I said he hadn't made the same impact as Hazard who took his team to the title and won player of the year two years running.

My only point is that Isco's impact is being probably over estimated.

If we get Isco, Chelsea get Cavani and United get Ronaldo (if they can) we'll be well behind in the summer's dealing.

NQCitizen said:
BlueAnorak said:
NQCitizen said:
Isco is obviously really good right now but I'm surprised by how many people think he will genuinely massively change our team. He's not been around for long and he's not even made the impact Hazard did for Lille. Alexis Sanchez was like this.

Rather be adding his fee to 20m and going all out for Cavani a proven world class striker

No impact? Blimey.
I can only assume you didn't notice Malaga get 4th place in Spain in 2011/12 season (with half the team being sold underneath Pellegrini) or notice Malaga get to the CL quarter finals this season and only be a minute away from a semi-final appearance...

I didn't say no impact though. I said he hadn't made the same impact as Hazard who took his team to the title and won player of the year two years running.

If we get Isco, Chelsea get Cavani and United get Ronaldo (if they can) we'll be well behind in the summer's dealing.

That was before PSG and Monaco went crazy and French Ligue 1 is poor, even below Portuguese and Turkish leagues. Malaga have Real, Barca, Athletico, Valencia to contend with at the time.

NQCitizen said:
BlueAnorak said:
NQCitizen said:

No impact? Blimey.

Ye like Malaga have any chance of beating Barcelona or Madrid to a title. Replace Isco with Messi or Ronaldo and they still wouldn't win the league. Isco had a massive impact on them this season. Hazard was in a shitty French league with 1 of the better teams.

NQCitizen said:
BlueAnorak said:
NQCitizen said:

No impact? Blimey.

You're hard to please!

citytill1die84 said:
NQCitizen said:
BlueAnorak said:
No impact? Blimey.

Ye like Malaga have any chance of beating Barcelona or Madrid to a title. Replace Isco with Messi or Ronaldo and they still wouldn't win the league. Isco had a massive impact on them this season. Hazard was in a shitty French league with 1 of the better teams.

9 goals and 1 assist all season. I don't think we'd be happy if our attacking mid only contributed 1 assist personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.