Isco

Re: Isco (Last 10 pages onwards)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Cityisland said:
Listed below are a selection of comments from as.com. They follow Iscos post match interview from today. May I draw your attention to "7 peter".

8 Malaguista - 18/06/2013 - 22:25:18 PM

It ceases to amaze me, never a malaga player with much emphasis on the ace. When fiche for the city, so you will keep on admiring same???

7 Peter - 18/06/2013 - 22:21:38 PM

Isco, in England there is no ham, stay is Spain, and signed for the best team in the world, Real Madrid.

6 Peter - 18/06/2013 - 22:18:15 PM

Please at Madrid now!

5 Kikelon - 18/06/2013 - 22:15:06 PM

Isco to Madrid would be the signing that all, or that many want, Spanish, and humble. 're a crack, you'd be welcome in Madrid, and the first team Morata.

4 Raul7 - 18/06/2013 - 22:10:31 PM

Isco is the current global crack, leaving you with both extrajero mercenary, bring the Wizard Malagueño

I just thought it was a genius comment. That is all...
It's factually incorrect though:
hamringpull-web.jpg

lol.

Quite...

According to 7 Peter then we should abandon signing Isco because we have no Ham in Manchester?

johnmc said:
Ray78 said:
According to 7 Peter then we should abandon signing Isco because we have no Ham in Manchester?

Thanks. Of the other 5 or 6 posts above yours I could only read yours.

Well that's the issue in a nutshell.

I just felt it did not tell the whole story.

Are ham stocks in Manchester dwindling currently?

johnmc said:
Ray78 said:

No worries. It is just another crazy statement.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:16 pm --<br /><br />
Cityisland said:
johnmc said:
Ray78 said:

Well that's the issue in a nutshell.

I just felt it did not tell the whole story.

Are ham stocks in Manchester dwindling currently?

Even though it goes against Shekh Mansour's religion I am sure he can pay him in Ham Shanks.

no ham in England,hahaha! love it,talk about scare mongering! what about West Ham,Dagenham,Birmingham etc

Cityisland said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Cityisland said:
Listed below are a selection of comments from as.com. They follow Iscos post match interview from today. May I draw your attention to "7 peter".

8 Malaguista - 18/06/2013 - 22:25:18 PM

It ceases to amaze me, never a malaga player with much emphasis on the ace. When fiche for the city, so you will keep on admiring same???

7 Peter - 18/06/2013 - 22:21:38 PM

Isco, in England there is no ham, stay is Spain, and signed for the best team in the world, Real Madrid.

6 Peter - 18/06/2013 - 22:18:15 PM

Please at Madrid now!

5 Kikelon - 18/06/2013 - 22:15:06 PM

Isco to Madrid would be the signing that all, or that many want, Spanish, and humble. 're a crack, you'd be welcome in Madrid, and the first team Morata.

4 Raul7 - 18/06/2013 - 22:10:31 PM

Isco is the current global crack, leaving you with both extrajero mercenary, bring the Wizard Malagueño

I just thought it was a genius comment. That is all...
It's factually incorrect though:
hamringpull-web.jpg

lol.

Quite...

I feel embarrassed this guy (number 7) shares the same name as me!

It's common knowledge the Spanish eat chorizo not ham! Damn it Peter why shame our name!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.