Isco

Re: Isco (Last 10 pages onwards)

pudge said:
Benarbia said:
pudge said:
Better than falsely stating that the player had agreed a deal elsewhere, a month ago on here;

Then going on to post;

You may not be a, to quote you again, "happy clapper"

But you are a pretty sad WUM.

Thanks for taking the time to search through my posts and if I didn't have a life I'm sure I'll be able to find a sample of posts from your good self contradicting one another
I'm sorry, don't you promote the idea of discussion?

Because your response just seemed like arrogant deflection of the point?

Also, I pray the 2 minutes it took me to do so won't impact greatly on my social life.

Ok discussion time. The same person who told me that Mancini was getti ng sacked said Isco had signed for Madrid

When it looked like maybe that was wrong I started to entertain the idea of him signing for us at which point I started to ask questions about him

When I read the countless posts from people on here claiming he is the most important signing for us this summer I asked the question about us failing if we didn't sign him

I hope I answered your question satisfactorily

Listed below are a selection of comments from as.com. They follow Iscos post match interview from today. May I draw your attention to "7 peter".

8 Malaguista - 18/06/2013 - 22:25:18 PM

It ceases to amaze me, never a malaga player with much emphasis on the ace. When fiche for the city, so you will keep on admiring same???

7 Peter - 18/06/2013 - 22:21:38 PM

Isco, in England there is no ham, stay is Spain, and signed for the best team in the world, Real Madrid.

6 Peter - 18/06/2013 - 22:18:15 PM

Please at Madrid now!

5 Kikelon - 18/06/2013 - 22:15:06 PM

Isco to Madrid would be the signing that all, or that many want, Spanish, and humble. 're a crack, you'd be welcome in Madrid, and the first team Morata.

4 Raul7 - 18/06/2013 - 22:10:31 PM

Isco is the current global crack, leaving you with both extrajero mercenary, bring the Wizard Malagueño

I just thought it was a genius comment. That is all...

Benarbia said:
pudge said:
Benarbia said:
Thanks for taking the time to search through my posts and if I didn't have a life I'm sure I'll be able to find a sample of posts from your good self contradicting one another
I'm sorry, don't you promote the idea of discussion?

Because your response just seemed like arrogant deflection of the point?

Also, I pray the 2 minutes it took me to do so won't impact greatly on my social life.

Ok discussion time. The same person who told me that Mancini was getti ng sacked said Isco had signed for Madrid

When it looked like maybe that was wrong I started to entertain the idea of him signing for us at which point I started to ask questions about him

When I read the countless posts from people on here claiming he is the most important signing for us this summer I asked the question about us failing if we didn't sign him

I hope I answered your question satisfactorily
Thank you.

However, acknowledging that you were perhaps wrong at the time instead of diving straight into somewhat provoking questions would have been best I think.

Doesn't take long to google his scoring record does it?

taconinja said:
Benarbia said:
leewill31 said:
he honestly does not seem the type to take the easy option.

He's very young though and not been in the limelight for a long period unlike aguero who was already a star when we signed him
One would think the easy option would be to stick with the manager who has nurtured him. The manager with whom he has a rapport and knows very well instead of throwing one's self into the warzone that is Madrid.

Ahhh. I think you're right. How can that be? You're not being objective if you try to make sense.
Leave it for the naysayers to write the rules on taking a balanced view

rickmcfc said:
Benarbia said:
andyhinch said:
We're you optimistic about any of our big signings at the time, just asking.

A couple but sadly we've been let down far more times than we have succeeded On this occasion I think the move to the premiership may be too soon for him and Madrid is he easy option. I hope that I'm wrong though

I hope your ready to be bollocked for being realistic!
Put money on the "realistic" option yet? 7-2

SWP's back said:
rickmcfc said:
Benarbia said:
A couple but sadly we've been let down far more times than we have succeeded On this occasion I think the move to the premiership may be too soon for him and Madrid is he easy option. I hope that I'm wrong though

Great odds for you....pile on remortgage your house ......you will be quids in

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Jumanji said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Also he's 22 (I think). There's nothing stopping him moving there in four years, when he's at his peak. It's not like this is his "big" career defining move - although it would be nice if it was!

Moving to us at this stage makes more sense imo.
He just turned 21 a couple months ago actually.
Sorry, of course. The fact he's just been playing in a u-21 tournament should have provided a clue!

De Gea is 22.

SWP's back said:
rickmcfc said:
Benarbia said:

I will probably stick £20 on it tomorrow. Need to add funds to my account.

I have decided that the crucial factor in this transfer and whether or not he chooses RM or us is this

Could he ever forgive himself if he didn't have the chance of experiencing a Hollands meat pie chips peas and gravy with scraps on top, in a tray overlooking the banks of the Irwell hunched under a viaduct or bridge in the pissing rain after quaffing a couple of pints of Thwaites cask ale.

So you can talk about formations, money tactics and the rest but IMO it is done and dusted. :-))))

Cityisland said:
Listed below are a selection of comments from as.com. They follow Iscos post match interview from today. May I draw your attention to "7 peter".

8 Malaguista - 18/06/2013 - 22:25:18 PM

It ceases to amaze me, never a malaga player with much emphasis on the ace. When fiche for the city, so you will keep on admiring same???

7 Peter - 18/06/2013 - 22:21:38 PM

Isco, in England there is no ham, stay is Spain, and signed for the best team in the world, Real Madrid.

6 Peter - 18/06/2013 - 22:18:15 PM

Please at Madrid now!

5 Kikelon - 18/06/2013 - 22:15:06 PM

Isco to Madrid would be the signing that all, or that many want, Spanish, and humble. 're a crack, you'd be welcome in Madrid, and the first team Morata.

4 Raul7 - 18/06/2013 - 22:10:31 PM

Isco is the current global crack, leaving you with both extrajero mercenary, bring the Wizard Malagueño

I just thought it was a genius comment. That is all...
It's factually incorrect though:
hamringpull-web.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.