Isco

Re: Isco (Last 10 pages onwards)

Thiago and Isco would be amazing, although I won't believe it ill I see it.

Forgive my ignorance here but how reliable is Graham Hunter?

yankblue said:
Thiago and Isco would be amazing, although I won't believe it ill I see it.

Forgive my ignorance here but how reliable is Graham Hunter?

He has his Barcelona contacts.

--------------------Hart--------------------
--Zabaleta---Kompany----Nastasic---Clichy-----
-----------------Fernandinho----------------
-------------Thiago------Yaya---------------
--------Silva------------------Isco-----------
------------------Aguero--------------------

alextheswede said:

Navas hasn't come to sit on the bench, he will be a starter for sure and the guys quality too

B3nStr0ng said:
Blue Haze said:
pudge said:
It would be foolish for Thiago to sign for us imo

As much as I would like it, who would he play ahead of and would he get the regular game time he claims to want?

Can't see it, however, all my eggs are currently in the Isco basket tbf.

The way I see it, we can sell him in two years if he doesn't like it. Probably for what we paid or better.

The buyout makes it an investment with no realistic downside.

My thoughts exactly, it's a win win situation, he could be a superstar for us and help us win numerous titles and if not we won't lose money on him

Err.... the player may want to have a say in this. Thiago won't leave Barca to sit on anyone's bench. Are we going to put it in his contract that he gets X amount of playing time? I don't think so.

Bluemooner33 said:
alextheswede said:

Navas hasn't come to sit on the bench, he will be a starter for sure and the guys quality too
I'd say that he'd rotate with Thiago and Isco, and possibly Silva

kun said:
Bluemooner33 said:
alextheswede said:

I'd say that he'd rotate with Thiago and Isco, and possibly Silva

Only problem is that both Thiago and Isco both want 1st team time. For all of that Thiago could stay in Barca

If we sign Isco and Thiago, This should be our starting line up:

.................................Kahn...................................
Maldini...............Baresi..................Beckenbauer..................Carlos

................... ..Riykarrd..........................Zidane......................

Best...............................Maradona..................................Messi

........................................ Pele.............................................

Subs.
Wright
Rekik
Helan
Suarez
Poso
Guidetti.

I think that will just about win us the title.

Notwithstanding, I will prefer Thiago to Isco but the later will be easier to acquire.

Also I believe most people in this forum seem to believe that Isco is better than Nasri, which he isn't. I forecast a great season from Nasri if he stays and is given the chance by the new manager.

But Isco is definitely a player for the future, whilst thiago as I've said a number of times before is one of the few names been thrown around in this transfer window that will actually improve the quality of the squad rather than just increasing the numbers with more of the same. The other player is Bale of course but everybody seems to by shying away from that prospect.

TonyM said:
That old be amazing. Then forget about a striker cos we can play 4231. Just sign a lb or cb next and then figure out who needs to go.

Absolutely. Play the hot hand between either Edin or Kun up top and let the midfield create magic to feed them till they puke.

What's so exciting when you watch the Isco videos is how many goals he creates out of simple possession or a pass to his feet around the edges of the box. He's more than just a table setter, he has a nose for goal in a big way from all over the pitch. And his dribbling? You almost feel bad for these defenders when he hits the brakes and changes direction; it's truly video-game like precision.

And Thiago? He's another equally at home passing the ball from back deep, in close, or anywhere else for that matter and he too is not content to just do that as we are all seeing in this latest tournament he can bury them in the back of the net seemingly whenever he pleases.

Isco alone would be dreamland. Isco AND Thiago would be ungodly. With Silva? There aren't enough busses in all the UK to stop that trio together; park away league!

No need to bring in another striker at all. We still might have Tevez for another year on top of it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.