Isco

To save me searching through about 30 pages of guf, can anyone tell me when Isco made the comment that he will decide his future in 7 days time?

Benarbia said:
pudge said:
Benarbia said:
How dare people genuinely question whether or not he will sign. Strike them down for they have sinned. Xx
Better than falsely stating that the player had agreed a deal elsewhere, a month ago on here;
Benarbia said:
Agreed a deal to Madrid.

First target down
Then going on to post;
Benarbia said:
Not understanding this signing ATM with the players we have on our books
Benarbia said:
What's this guys scoring record like?
Benarbia said:
Question. If he signs for Madrid have we failed this window?
You may not be a, to quote you again, "happy clapper"

But you are a pretty sad WUM.

Thanks for taking the time to search through my posts and if I didn't have a life I'm sure I'll be able to find a sample of posts from your good self contradicting one another

but until you do can we leave it that you are the gormless clown?

Re: Isco (Last 10 pages onwards)

Hope people dont mind I have just posted this in a conversation in the Cavani thread but It maybe should be in here

What is stuck at the back of my mind is the owners wish to appear to copy the Spanish 4-3-3 (I say Spanish with their apparent under reliance on a traditional pair of 2 up top).

Not wanting to temp the tranfer Gods but

Having studied Isco for the last couple of weeks I have to say this lad must be given licence to roam free. He has popped up everywhere from full back to centre forward and everywhere in between.
I do not see him as a winger at all.
He can play wide left of the 3 but a by-line man he is not.

What he is is an attacking free spirit who's greatest strength his is ability to adapt to any given circumstance as required.

I believe Isco could be our superhero , the best of the lot and we should build our team around him.

This is not a 1 man show by any means.

Watching Spain at any level is a shear joy and as Mendiette said yesterday the way thay all fit into the team system is what sets them apart from the rest of European football.

I like to consider myself (as I am sure we all do) to have a good knowledge of how this wonderful game is played but I dont mind admitting when it comes to working out the Spanish system I do not have a clue.
It is so flexible and changes constantly it is almost impossible to spot.
It relies an all sorts of things but above all else the fluidity of the movement is what impresses me the most.
Dortmund and Bayern have both made our team look inept at times and we are a good side.
They play in a not too dissimilar fashion.

Coming to the point
Isco would be the main attacking fulcrum of our team and would easilly replace Tevez.

What a player

ayrshire_blue said:
To save me searching through about 30 pages of guf, can anyone tell me when Isco made the comment that he will decide his future in 7 days time?

3 days ago I believe mate.

toffee balls said:
Hope people dont mind I have just posted this in a conversation in the Cavani thread but It maybe should be in here

What is stuck at the back of my mind is the owners wish to appear to copy the Spanish 4-3-3 (I say Spanish with their apparent under reliance on a traditional pair of 2 up top).

Not wanting to temp the tranfer Gods but

Having studied Isco for the last couple of weeks I have to say this lad must be given licence to roam free. He has popped up everywhere from full back to centre forward and everywhere in between.
I do not see him as a winger at all.
He can play wide left of the 3 but a by-line man he is not.

What he is is an attacking free spirit who's greatest strength his is ability to adapt to any given circumstance as required.

I believe Isco could be our superhero , the best of the lot and we should build our team around him.

This is not a 1 man show by any means.

Watching Spain at any level is a shear joy and as Mendiette said yesterday the way thay all fit into the team system is what sets them apart from the rest of European football.

I like to consider myself (as I am sure we all do) to have a good knowledge of how this wonderful game is played but I dont mind admitting when it comes to working out the Spanish system I do not have a clue.
It is so flexible and changes constantly it is almost impossible to spot.
It relies an all sorts of things but above all else the fluidity of the movement is what impresses me the most.
Dortmund and Bayern have both made our team look inept at times and we are a good side.
They play in a not too dissimilar fashion.

Coming to the point
Isco would be the main attacking fulcrum of our team and would easilly replace Tevez.

What a player

Are you just a little bit excited by this lad Toffee?

Bluesince93 said:
ayrshire_blue said:

3 days ago I believe mate.

Thanks fella.

BringBackSwales said:
Benarbia said:
pudge said:
Better than falsely stating that the player had agreed a deal elsewhere, a month ago on here;

Then going on to post;

You may not be a, to quote you again, "happy clapper"

But you are a pretty sad WUM.

Thanks for taking the time to search through my posts and if I didn't have a life I'm sure I'll be able to find a sample of posts from your good self contradicting one another

but until you do can we leave it that you are the gormless clown?

Mazel tov on not reading my reply you cretin

If you feel a poster has overstepped the mark could you please report it instead of quoting said post?

It makes it really difficult to deal with if you have quoted the offending post over and over again.

Thanks to the poster who reported it without quoting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.