Isco

squirtyflower said:
If you feel a poster has overstepped the mark could you please report it instead of quoting said post?

It makes it really difficult to deal with if you have quoted the offending post over and over again.

Thanks to the poster who reported it without quoting.

Yeah thanks to the person who grassed

Malaga's owner just said this... is he saying Isco won't be sold unless the offer is right?

"Si la oferta no es la que debe ser... Isco no será vendido. Lo tenemos claro"

Suvom ‏@suvommukherjee 6m

@RafaelH117 Update on Isco please?

Rafael Hernández Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 5m

@suvommukherjee Nothing new, patience! ;D

Asked Rafael Hernandez about him.Here's the reply.

LoveCity said:
Malaga's owner just said this... is he saying Isco won't be sold unless the offer is right?

"Si la oferta no es la que debe ser... Isco no será vendido. Lo tenemos claro"
From what I can understand yeah. It's basically "If we don't get a good offer he won't be sold". Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I guess we might be paying the full release clause then?

I'd take anything Malaga's owner says with hefty pinch of salt. He talks out of his arse frequently.

LoveCity said:
He's going on holiday tomorrow. Either we hear something today or we're in for an agonising wait.
He's already said that he's deciding his future AFTER his holiday.

LoveCity said:
Seems to be saying it's the £30million release clause or nothing. Goody, another saga!

I would go for the nothing option ! why pay 30 mil if you can get him for nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.