Isco

Edwaardz said:
Neil McNab said:
Ovo said:
Don't let facts get in the way of a good player bashing.
Who cares if he's 20, he always looks as though the ball is getting away from him, Arsenal or the Scum might take a punt on him in the future but not now.
Are you taking the piss? One of the reasons he's so highly regarded is because of his exceptional ball control and dribbling.
No, his close control is nowhere near as good as people talk it up to be, I wouldn't offer any more than £3m for him from what I've seen. O VER RATED

I would like to see us in for this kid. I watched him a bit recently, including the Champions League qualifying round, very talented. Malaga are distressed sellers too.

Any ITKs know if there's anything doing here?

Neil McNab said:
Edwaardz said:
Neil McNab said:
Who cares if he's 20, he always looks as though the ball is getting away from him, Arsenal or the Scum might take a punt on him in the future but not now.
Are you taking the piss? One of the reasons he's so highly regarded is because of his exceptional ball control and dribbling.
No, his close control is nowhere near as good as people talk it up to be, I wouldn't offer any more than £3m for him from what I've seen. O VER RATED

You sir with the greatest of respect are a fool. That or quite a good fisher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.