Isco

The_Mo said:
CTID101 said:
We cannot let this lad go to Spuds.

They have already bought very well and with Dembele on the horizon they are shaping up as a very good team unless AVB goes and blows it up again.
Im afraid we cannot just buy players for the sake of it. As much as i would like him, we dont have any vacancies for this lad. We have already got a First XI, we just need a few bits and bobs and we are reafy to rumble

It makes perfect sense to sign him even more so in a business sense. If we can sign him for anything under 20 mil he would be perfect and we would easily make a profit of him as well as him helping the team.

Ovo said:
Neil McNab said:
Edwaardz said:
Are you taking the piss? One of the reasons he's so highly regarded is because of his exceptional ball control and dribbling.
No, his close control is nowhere near as good as people talk it up to be, I wouldn't offer any more than £3m for him from what I've seen. O VER RATED

You sir with the greatest of respect are a fool. That or quite a good fisher.
Having watched him I'm not impressed, tries to dribble a lot but doesn't keep the ball as close as Silva/Nasri, it often gets taken off him very easily. A money pit waiting for a club, mark my words, nowt godd will come of that lad!<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:18 am --<br /><br />
city91 said:
The_Mo said:
CTID101 said:
We cannot let this lad go to Spuds.

They have already bought very well and with Dembele on the horizon they are shaping up as a very good team unless AVB goes and blows it up again.
Im afraid we cannot just buy players for the sake of it. As much as i would like him, we dont have any vacancies for this lad. We have already got a First XI, we just need a few bits and bobs and we are reafy to rumble

It makes perfect sense to sign him even more so in a business sense. If we can sign him for anything under 20 mil he would be perfect and we would easily make a profit of him as well as him helping the team.
It makes no business sense at all, this guy will be worth peanuts in two years, Spurs are stretching it with an £8m punt on a player that really is not that talented.

rastus said:
" He is 'I' incredible"

"He is S so so sexy"

" He is C such a cutie"

"He is oOooOOOO Overated"

hahaha
Genuinely impressed with that.

CTID101 said:
I think we can make an exception for this lad.

Starting XI as we speak of

---------Dzeko---------
Silva-----Tevez-----Nasri
------Yaya----Rodwell------
Clichy-Komp---Lesc--Zaba
------------Hart------------
Sub; Pantilimon, Kolo, Kolarov, Milner, Isco, Balotelli and De Jong.

That leaves the likes of Aguero, Richards and Barry who are injured atm but that team can easily rotate around when they are avaliable.
Factor in NDJ and Kolo can still yet leave but Nastasic is expected to join and Maicon is still a possibility.

That makes 21 players. Not a big squad.

Whilst I agree that 21 players is not big squad, in fact one of the smallest in the league, no team in the Premier League has 21 players as good as ours.

2 quality goals, a young player that can only get better in a quality squad and a team that needs to sell. Silva needs rest, Nasri needs competition to stop complacency.
Buying Isco, or Dzagoev on a free would solve a lot of our problems when we go into a creative slump.

I'm sure last season i saw him play in a slightly deeper role for Malaga as well, playing a bit like Pizzaro did when he was here.

I think he'll be a real quality player, reminds me a little of Iniesta.

City don't need a player to rest Silva or compete with Nasri, they need a player who can be better than Silva & Nasri.

Tevez City said:
City don't need a player to rest Silva or compete with Nasri, they need a player who can be better than Silva & Nasri.

Few are better than Silva at what he does. I'd say there are only two players in Catalunya better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.