Isco

I have to say that I am very surprised that not only us but no one has seemingly put a bid in for this lad.

A huge talent and Malaga are on their arse it looks like.

CTID101 said:
I have to say that I am very surprised that not only us but no one has seemingly put a bid in for this lad.

Where would we fit him in? Nasri and Silva play in the exact same position plus we have the likes of Saurez and Rusnak coming through.

I don't know I just think he is a great talent and considering that we should have no problems picking him up if we wanted I would love us to go for him.

-------Tevez----
Isco---Silva---Nasri
---Rodwell--Yaya--

Whilst Aguero is out, Isco drops to bench when he is back.
Isco then gets sub games, all cup games and appearances in the CL.

Suarez and Rusnak to focus on the U21 and NextGen for now, both could get chances in the cups as well.

greasedupdeafguy said:
CTID101 said:

Where would we fit him in? Nasri and Silva play in the exact same position plus we have the likes of Saurez and Rusnak coming through.

He's better than Nasri in my opinion, Nasri generally plays a little deeper anyway. Isco would be cover for David Silva. You cannot have enough cover for David Silva and Isco is very much in the Silva mould. We've looked weak in our opening two fixtures with very little in the way of penetration. This was because Silva had a bad game against Southampton and was basically rested against Liverpool.

Bunk said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
CTID101 said:

He's better than Nasri in my opinion, Nasri generally plays a little deeper anyway. Isco would be cover for David Silva. You cannot have enough cover for David Silva and Isco is very much in the Silva mould. We've looked weak in our opening two fixtures with very little in the way of penetration. This was because Silva had a bad game against Southampton and was basically rested against Liverpool.

Looks real quality and Spurs are watching him. Glad you mentioned Dennis Suarez. I really hope we get this lad into the first team this season as I think he is a proper talent. Someone will take Isco in this window I'm sure.

We cannot let this lad go to Spuds.

They have already bought very well and with Dembele on the horizon they are shaping up as a very good team unless AVB goes and blows it up again.

CTID101 said:
We cannot let this lad go to Spuds.

They have already bought very well and with Dembele on the horizon they are shaping up as a very good team unless AVB goes and blows it up again.
Im afraid we cannot just buy players for the sake of it. As much as i would like him, we dont have any vacancies for this lad. We have already got a First XI, we just need a few bits and bobs and we are reafy to rumble

I think we can make an exception for this lad.

Starting XI as we speak of

---------Dzeko---------
Silva-----Tevez-----Nasri
------Yaya----Rodwell------
Clichy-Komp---Lesc--Zaba
------------Hart------------
Sub; Pantilimon, Kolo, Kolarov, Milner, Isco, Balotelli and De Jong.

That leaves the likes of Aguero, Richards and Barry who are injured atm but that team can easily rotate around when they are avaliable.
Factor in NDJ and Kolo can still yet leave but Nastasic is expected to join and Maicon is still a possibility.

That makes 21 players. Not a big squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.