Isco

ElanJo said:
Spanish broadsheet says Isco has opted for Manchester City in €25m deal, and snubbed Real Madrid

<a class="postlink" href="http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/spanish-broadsheet-says-isco-has-opted-for-manchester-city-in-25m" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topi ... ity-in-25m</a>

turbowank.gif

Even if its not true, that made me smile :)

larderland said:
this is the place claiming meeeting tomorrow with real madrid:

This Friday may be the day that Isco is key to Real Madrid. She told Paco Gonzalez, Game Time, the president of Real Madrid, Florentino Perez, and executive vice president of Málaga, Moayad shatat, will meet this Friday to the transfer price Andalusian midfielder set to white. 's Real Madrid will not pay 35 million euros of the clause of the player, but the Malaga would be willing to listen to offers after Manchester City's refusal to pay a high price for the player.

So City do not want to spend £30M on this lad,according to this report.Hence the possible delay then,if at all we are serious for his signature.
Time will tell I suppose.

oakiecokie said:
larderland said:
this is the place claiming meeeting tomorrow with real madrid:

This Friday may be the day that Isco is key to Real Madrid. She told Paco Gonzalez, Game Time, the president of Real Madrid, Florentino Perez, and executive vice president of Málaga, Moayad shatat, will meet this Friday to the transfer price Andalusian midfielder set to white. 's Real Madrid will not pay 35 million euros of the clause of the player, but the Malaga would be willing to listen to offers after Manchester City's refusal to pay a high price for the player.

So City do not want to spend £30M on this lad,according to this report.Hence the possible delay then,if at all we are serious for his signature.
Time will tell I suppose.

The Mark of Marwood is upon us. Be gone, you Gooner twat.

I'll be pissed if we don't pay the money, this guy is worth it! Hope the earlier reports that we have got him are true.

NoahCity said:
I'll be pissed if we don't pay the money, this guy is worth it! Hope the earlier reports that we have got him are true.

We will probably pay the full amount but there is no harm in trying to lower the fee.

City_Watch
According to COPE's Paco Gonzalez, City refuse to pay Isco's £30m release clause and Malaga will speak to Real Madrid to hear their offer.

Who is fucking Paco Ganzalez ? City refuse to pay ? hahahaha

BlueDejong said:
City_Watch
According to COPE's Paco Gonzalez, City refuse to pay Isco's £30m release clause and Malaga will speak to Real Madrid to hear their offer.

Who is fucking Paco Ganzalez ? City refuse to pay ? hahahaha

A Madrid born Journo.

Ray78 said:
NoahCity said:

We will probably pay the full amount but there is no harm in trying to lower the fee.
yeh, but not when you run the risk of losing out to the other team trying to get him (see twitter message shown above).

NoahCity said:
Ray78 said:
NoahCity said:

yeh, but not when you run the risk of losing out to the other team trying to get him (see twitter message shown above).

The guy is a Madrid born Journo so he will have a biased opinion on the subject.

Ray78 said:
NoahCity said:
Ray78 said:

The guy is a Madrid born Jorno so he will have a biased opinion on the subject.

Not even a Madrid fan but a very reliable source.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.