Isco

Jesus! Ever heard of sarcasm (Darius Vassell)

Isco is nearly a world beater at 20! He's knocking on the door of the Spanish team and has fulfilled the role left by Cazorla in the summer. He's excellent at dribbling, good with both feet and also has an eye for a pass. I watched him against Madrid the other week and hes mustard! Rarely loses the ball and isnt scared of running at players and he does like to cut inside from the left (What we need) . Bagged a nice goal aswell! The only thing i worry about is his size. But Silva, Cazorla, Mata have all adapted very quickly and confident he will do the same. Lets hope Merlin will take him under his wing.

FantasyIreland said:
Ducado said:
So what would he offer the team?

Creativity,width,pace and enthusiasm.

And a healthy profit if ever he moved.
Actually he's not that fast he's not slow but he's on par with Nasri on speed and plays primarily CAM for them even when Cazorla was there. They moved Cazorla to right to put Isco in the Center.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
skandreas said:
A guy on Twitter said that he had heard that Isco models his game on Darius Vassell

That's not true - Isco's a good player!
Exactly. And Darius Vassell is a great player. No amount of mimicking can Isco look to carve himself out as a similar legend Darius Vassell was.

Akira said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
skandreas said:
A guy on Twitter said that he had heard that Isco models his game on Darius Vassell

That's not true - Isco's a good player!
Exactly. And Darius Vassell is a great player. No amount of mimicking can Isco look to carve himself out as a similar legend Darius Vassell was.

I will always love Darius for that goal at Old Shithole, maybe Isco feels the same..

Hamann Pineapple said:
'Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay' song already been written for the Fr'Isco kid

I was thinking some Disco Inferno. "Burn baby burn, Isco inferno!". Could go on for hours. :)

LoveCity said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
'Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay' song already been written for the Fr'Isco kid

I was thinking some Disco Inferno. "Burn baby burn, Isco inferno!". Could go on for hours. :)
Good choice but are we gettin hopes up or are is that photo proof its in the bag

Apologies if already posted but I can't see it on the thread.

Golden Boy: Malaga Midfielder Isco Voted Europe’s Best Young Footballer for 2012

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/12/23/golden-boy-malaga-midfielder-isco-voted-europes-best-young-footballer-for-2012/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/12/23 ... -for-2012/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.