Isco

Re: Isco a City fan....Sign him up!

Isco???

Never heard of him.

Maybe someone should start a thread in the transfer forum.

skandreas said:
CTID101 said:
We need to find this people in the photo. Surely the photo came from one of them.

It is rather odd that he is wearing that shirt though. I am trying to think of a player we had "back" then that could link in anyway to Valencia or something.

As has been said he is a very talented lad more Mata than Silva which would be perfect for us.

Would certainly meet the 5-6 elite players with the others talented possibly world class players blueprint that has been mentioned.

A guy on Twitter said that he had heard that Isco models his game on Darius Vassell, who played for us in the season that kit is from.

welcome back clarkie

mansour's tow ropes said:
skandreas said:
CTID101 said:
We need to find this people in the photo. Surely the photo came from one of them.

It is rather odd that he is wearing that shirt though. I am trying to think of a player we had "back" then that could link in anyway to Valencia or something.

As has been said he is a very talented lad more Mata than Silva which would be perfect for us.

Would certainly meet the 5-6 elite players with the others talented possibly world class players blueprint that has been mentioned.

A guy on Twitter said that he had heard that Isco models his game on Darius Vassell, who played for us in the season that kit is from.

welcome back clarkie

His name's skandreas.

skandreas said:
CTID101 said:

Vassell, that's just ridiculous. Why would a young talented Spaniard model his game on Vassell, he's probably never even heard of him.

DaMarcus Beasley or Lee Croft is my bet.

Re: Isco a City fan....Sign him up!

Hell of a lot more believable than someone saying they like a team like Falcao did with Chelsea. Thought we wouldn't get anyone in Jan window, maybe something more to this.... I hope:)

CTID101 said:

probably a coincidence that the bloke next to him has no shirt on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.