Isco

Has anyone got any info if we are truly in for Isco... ?

cant make sense of any thing this window except for "will be a quiet Jan" and "we dont expect signings this window".... is this chat or have our new 2 Barca boys got MCFC under lockdown with no leaks?

BTW (Isco in a City top) - How many footballers do you see wearing other football team jerseys?... good sign right?

Oil everywhere! said:
Just trying to remember what has been our transfer activity is the last 3 January windows ?

Dzeko. And not only did he then get to have half a season as an almost extended pre-season, but he got a full pre-season, and scored some hugely vital goals for us in that half season too. Was an absolutely wonderful piece of business.

I hope this picture is a true one. If it is, then we will have a benefit when trying to sign him. Must mean that he is/was a fan or something.

We need to find this people in the photo. Surely the photo came from one of them.

It is rather odd that he is wearing that shirt though. I am trying to think of a player we had "back" then that could link in anyway to Valencia or something.

As has been said he is a very talented lad more Mata than Silva which would be perfect for us.

Would certainly meet the 5-6 elite players with the others talented possibly world class players blueprint that has been mentioned.

CTID101 said:
We need to find this people in the photo. Surely the photo came from one of them.

It is rather odd that he is wearing that shirt though. I am trying to think of a player we had "back" then that could link in anyway to Valencia or something.

As has been said he is a very talented lad more Mata than Silva which would be perfect for us.

Would certainly meet the 5-6 elite players with the others talented possibly world class players blueprint that has been mentioned.

A guy on Twitter said that he had heard that Isco models his game on Darius Vassell, who played for us in the season that kit is from.

skandreas said:
CTID101 said:

A guy on Twitter said that he had heard that Isco models his game on Darius Vassell, who played for us in the season that kit is from.

Did you not see the humour in the tweet?

Isco a City fan....Sign him up!

This has been flying around the internet today:

punepezy.jpg

It checks out as genuine at all the forensic sites:

<a class="postlink" href="http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=b3e89ead35be09aff8c4a32698ec38fb3228c1ec.43408" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... c1ec.43408</a>

Interesting eh? A great player. Let's get him signed up. Ha ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.