Isco

SPIDERBOY said:
waspish said:
Picture going around is photoshopped check out the black neck collar...

I've worked in reprographics for 15 years,we manipulate photos all the time,with top of the range software on apple macs...if that picture is photoshopped,it's the best I've ever seen...looks genuine to me...IMO

Yeah it does look genuine but the black in the collar is suspiciously blacker than black

waspish said:
SPIDERBOY said:
waspish said:
Picture going around is photoshopped check out the black neck collar...

I've worked in reprographics for 15 years,we manipulate photos all the time,with top of the range software on apple macs...if that picture is photoshopped,it's the best I've ever seen...looks genuine to me...IMO

Yeah it does look genuine but the black in the collar is suspiciously blacker than black

It does look very black,but so does the guys next to him,could be something with the light...may sound stupid that,but light can also make a colour look darker..

I can't believe how this goes on and on. if the picture was true and not photoshoped or just a guy who looks like isco the media would say everything about it. Also there is no way a footballer playing for one team gets a photo with another team's t shirt unless it's balotelli.

kun1 said:
I can't believe how this goes on and on. if the picture was true and not photoshoped or just a guy who looks like isco the media would say everything about it. Also there is no way a footballer playing for one team gets a photo with another team's t shirt unless it's balotelli.

Or Adebayor.

kun1 said:

I agree mate,was just saying it looks pretty genuine to me....let's face it why would you photoshop someone in a shirt that's nearly 5 years old.....and I ain't saying its deffo legit...just a very good one if it is...

Davs 19 said:
kun1 said:

Or Adebayor.

Or Paul Hince WHU player wearing a rag shirt

Davs 19 said:
kun1 said:

Or Adebayor.

Stupid comment.

As little time as have for the bloke,i think,given the circumstances,he could be forgiven for wearing a Gooners shirt.......

Engage brain first.

FantasyIreland said:
Davs 19 said:
kun1 said:

Or Adebayor.

Stupid comment.

As little time as have for the bloke,i think,given the circumstances,he could be forgiven for wearing a Gooners shirt.......

Engage brain first.

Sorry you've taken exception and I do appreciate the circumstances. The comment is however true. Engage brain ? Stupid Comment ? You're entitled to your opinion. Obviously , I beg to differ. Such is an Internet football forum.

kramer said:
Davs 19 said:
kun1 said:

Or Adebayor.

Or Paul Hince WHU player wearing a rag shirt

Paul Hince was seen wearing a Stockport Express v neck polo shirt whilst writing for the MEN I think you'll find

Davs 19 said:
Sorry you've taken exception and I do appreciate the circumstances. The comment is however true. Engage brain ? Stupid Comment ? You're entitled to your opinion. Obviously , I beg to differ. Such is an Internet football forum.

A bigger man would have apologised.

Howeer,back on topic......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.