Isco

Blue Haze said:
Cobwebcat said:
When Isco signs for us try to remember how this story went then, when we go for our next target, and exactly the same think happens, try not to panic.

When we haven't got a target we normally know in good time. Every big name that we have in the bag goes through a last minute panic because of some story from abroad. It happened with Yaya and Silva in particular. Doesn't mean anything.

We might get him we might not but nothing has changed we are still favourites.

I did that exact thing with Hazard :(

Maybe flapping works

We knew we hadn't got Hazard ages before it was announced and were not favourites at any time. What about all the ones we did get and this happened at the end with all of them? All I'm saying is the last minute panic is standard.

If Pellegrini talked to him yesterday and in the next few hours he signs for Real, I wonder what the Engineer could tell him.

I hope we can get him, and some ITKs and also Bumper Graham will be right.

Now Txiki has to earn his salary and hope Marwood wont do any negotiating. If he does its over...

wolfie1988 said:
If he does go to Madrid, as is looking likely, i hope a few of the ITK's will be reprimanded

Lol, I just don't see him going Real. It makes me laugh though, the UK media report a story & everyone calls bullshit, yet the Spanish media report a story & it becomes the end of the world & a mass flap starts.
The clues are:
* "Pellegrini i see as a father type figure in my life" after he knew he was off
* "I would love to continue to develop under Pellegrini" knowing full well he's City bound
* He himself has hinted as much that he's coming
* reported his dad (his advisor) spent 2 days with the club & left very impressed
* it's only Spanish (biased) media, & a Real supporting paper at that, reporting he's Real bound
IMHO I believe he's going to be a City player & in all honesty I think it was agreed a while ago. I'm not claiming I know for fact but I'm adding the dots & taking in the time to think about it realistically.

Damanino said:
If Pellegrini talked to him yesterday and in the next few hours he signs for Real, I wonder what the Engineer could tell him.

Now Txiki has to earn his salary and hope Marwood wont do any negotiating. If he does its over...

What was Bumper Graham's latest mate? I haven't seen for a while...

Damanino said:

Still waiting to learn the outcome of Marwood's trip to Paris to nab that PSG academy duo! He probably came back with a couple of kids from Paris FC by accident. ;)

It would be nice if one of our ITKs could give us some relevant info at this very tense time...

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Cobwebcat said:
When Isco signs for us try to remember how this story went then, when we go for our next target, and exactly the same think happens, try not to panic.

When we haven't got a target we normally know in good time. Every big name that we have in the bag goes through a last minute panic because of some story from abroad. It happened with Yaya and Silva in particular. Doesn't mean anything.

dont mean to be a nob so apologies if i come across as one but how are we favourites.

How are we not? All week just about every report has said so then there is one the other way and we panic? Pellegrini is our advantage and always was.

Cobwebcat said:
Blue Haze said:
Cobwebcat said:

I did that exact thing with Hazard :(

Maybe flapping works

We knew we hadn't got Hazard ages before it was announced and were not favourites at any time. What about all the ones we did get and this happened at the end with all of them? All I'm saying is the last minute panic is standard.
Yup yup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.