Isco

They've always shown a keen interest and are the serious threat that i alluded to earlier in the thread, having said that i'd still have us down as favourites at the moment.

Danamy said:
They've always shown a keen interest and are the serious threat that i alluded to earlier in the thread, having said that i'd still have us down as favourites at the moment.

With regards to this window or the summer?

I personally feel we won't get anyone in other than maybe a loan deal like Pizzaro last year.

Danamy said:

Oh f**k off Madrid, you already have Ronaldo, Di Maria, Ozil etc..

MSP said:
Since there is release clause, not big one on top of that, and we are reportedly interested for some time we had enough time to agree personal terms.

With each new day passing I'll be less believer we'll sign him, in January at least.

This. If we were going to sign him, surely we would have shown our intent by now? That way if the deal falls through we have time to negotiate a deal for an alternative player.

brian the blue said:
Danamy said:

I personally feel we won't get anyone in other than maybe a loan deal like Pizzaro last year.

We'll do well to get his signature in the January window unless we loan him back until the end of the season of course?<br /><br />-- 03 Jan 2013 13:39 --<br /><br />
Claytop said:
Danamy said:

Do you think they'll all be at Madrid past the summer?

Danamy said:
brian the blue said:
Danamy said:

We'll do well to get his signature in the January window unless we loan him back until the end of the season of course?

-- 03 Jan 2013 13:39 --

Claytop said:
Danamy said:

Do you think they'll all be at Madrid past the summer?

Ronaldo, probably not.. Dunno about the rest of them.

Heard they want Bale aswell though, you heard anything on that?

Danamy said:
brian the blue said:
Danamy said:

We'll do well to get his signature in the January window unless we loan him back until the end of the season of course?

To be honest, if it meant signing him for £17million and having him on a 5 and a half year deal so he has 5 years where he would be playing for us then I would accept us doing something like this to ensure we get him because he is no doubt a top talent who is available for a very reasonable price.

I feel if nothing happens this window then he will be Real bound in the summer though. I notice you've been hinting at Ronaldo possibly leaving but it wouldn't surprise me if a few others went, including Mourinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.