Isco

If I was a journalist and was given solid info about Isco I'd lie through my teeth and say he was going to the other club, give it a few hours to snowball and watch odds increase for the team he's actually going to and then load the fuck up and bet everywhere. Then release the story.

Lancet Fluke said:
Dextersmate said:
The thread says a lot about the mentality of some bluemooners,doom and gloom.

The transfer genuinely seems to be in the balance. Thinking we won't get him is no more or less valid an opinion than thinking we will. Some people are just naturally more pessimistic and some naturally more optimistic, nowt wrong with that. Really this thread should just be pages of people saying, "I don't know if we are going to get Isco or not." That would be interesting, wouldn't it?

There is a lot wrong with it in fact it's embarrassing the way some people are reacting, some of them need to give their heads a wobble, before they post, although I do think some of the flappers are taking the piss, surely no one is that emotionally unbalanced?

Forzacitizens said:
this doesn't look good..

<a class="postlink" href="http://as.com/diarioas/2013/06/22/english/1371896676_450772.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://as.com/diarioas/2013/06/22/engli ... 50772.html</a>
Absolutely nothing new

Rammyblues said:
A lot of youngsters these days see their early 20s as an ideal opportunity to go and work in different countries and experience different cultures I know sport is different and in particular football. I just hope when it comes to wages and fee to Malaga there is nothing in them would hate for the player to choose Madrid simply on the basis he would get paid more, not that he will of course.

Should he choose City, the narrative will already be established,

Isco snubs Madrid giants for Pellegrini and £180k a week.

It will start in Spain and the baton will be swiftly taken up by cnuts such as Odgen, McDonnell and Berstein, passed off as an exclusive.

And for the following few days, that myth will quickly manifest itself as fact every time his name in mentioned in the future.

Trust me.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:41 am --<br /><br />
Cobwebcat said:
Tolm: I can't ignore it anymore.....it's hedging your bets not edging.

Glad I got that off my chest :-)

Apologies, trying to keep up with replying and this thread!

Sometimes what you hear in your head does not translate to the fingers.

Their and there is a pet hate of mine!

more doom and gloom price to real shortens up more and ladbrokes suspend betting, regardless of what anyone says on here it looks ominous that this ones gonna slip from our grasp

Cobwebcat said:
Forzacitizens said:
this doesn't look good..

<a class="postlink" href="http://as.com/diarioas/2013/06/22/english/1371896676_450772.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://as.com/diarioas/2013/06/22/engli ... 50772.html</a>
Absolutely nothing new

No mention anywhere in the article saying that this is what Isco wants!
No comment from him at all.............................
Manuel may prove to be the trump card in this.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
Madrid are now 1/2 to sign him and City 6/4. Wasn't long ago we were 1/10. How quickly things change.

2 hours ago Real were 1/5

Doesnt mean anything

Ducado said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Dextersmate said:
The thread says a lot about the mentality of some bluemooners,doom and gloom.

The transfer genuinely seems to be in the balance. Thinking we won't get him is no more or less valid an opinion than thinking we will. Some people are just naturally more pessimistic and some naturally more optimistic, nowt wrong with that. Really this thread should just be pages of people saying, "I don't know if we are going to get Isco or not." That would be interesting, wouldn't it?

There is a lot wrong with it in fact it's embarrassing the way some people are reacting, some of them need to give their heads a wobble, before they post, although I do think some of the flappers are taking the piss, surely no one is that emotionally unbalanced?

Of course if people talk about committing suicide etc like at least one did last night (I agree with you they are probably taking the piss) then of course that's ridiculous but I have seen people merely voicing the opinion that we won't get him get accused of "flapping." It's just bollocks, frankly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.