Isco

I know bugger all about this, but reading everything on face value it looks 100% to me like he's gone to Madrid and there's a load on here with happy ears unable or unwilling to face up to reality.

I guess we will find out soon enough. Gutted that we have lost him, if indeed we have.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
Madrid are now 1/2 to sign him and City 6/4. Wasn't long ago we were 1/10. How quickly things change.

You know what though, how many favourites actually win the race?

Chippy_boy said:
I know bugger all about this, but reading everything on face value it looks 100% to me like he's gone to Madrid and there's a load on here with happy ears unable or unwilling to face up to reality.

I guess we will find out soon enough. Gutted that we have lost him, if indeed we have.

could you be anymore decisive?

JustAnotherCityFan said:
Madrid are now 1/2 to sign him and City 6/4. Wasn't long ago we were 1/10. How quickly things change.

Now's the time to throw your cash at us to sign him then!

bennyblue said:
more doom and gloom price to real shortens up more and ladbrokes suspend betting, regardless of what anyone says on here it looks ominous that this ones gonna slip from our grasp

This is correct. You can't bet on this transfer on Ladbrokes website. Unless of course they have been spooked by this mornings media offerings?

mcfc2607 said:
stop posting fucking odds. how many times have people told posters that do, it doesnt mean anything except more people are putting money on madrid after this morning reports. THATS ALL.

When a bookie suspends betting pal sit up and take notice

I'm not worried by the new "development" that Madrid have agreed a fee.

Isco said himself that both City and Madrid have made concrete offers so I'm sure our bid has been accepted as well.

I'm still reasonably confident.

However, if he does go to Madrid, we have been made to look like fools again. Eto'o, Sanchez, Hazard, Cavani. We spend months trying to tie up these deals and then end up missing out at the last minute. I know it's difficult signing world class players because everyone wants them, but I would have thought that City would gauge a players playing preference before embarking on a 6 month transfer saga.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
JustAnotherCityFan said:

You know what though, how many favourites actually win the race?

I always think that. People always say, "bookies don't often get it wrong" as if that means favourites always win. If favourites always won, bookies would all be bankrupt. And as people also like to say, "you don't often see a poor bookie."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.