Isco

Rammyblues said:
This isn't IMO the most important transfer, the lad is 21 and great potential but that doesn't make him a world beater just yet, IMO that will happen over the next few years subject to his willingness to learn and adapt. It is that later part which makes me confident he will follow Pellegrini. If he goes to Madrid, he goes to Madrid some people need to get a grip. The two most important signings we have already made that being Fernandhino and Navas especially Navas and his pace. Isco would just be the cherry on top of the cake :-)

good post. out of all the transfers we could realistically make Navas was the type of player we needed who will give the team a new dimension. we've by crying out for a top quality wide player and now he's arrived. good times.

kp789 said:
Madrid have allegedly agreed a fee with Malaga. The pro-Madrid media are stating it is a done deal.

Isco has not committed, he still has 3 options. City, Madrid or Malaga.

realistically 2, which has been the case for a couple of weeks

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Gonna give you guys a bit of a media lesson here.

The operative words to look out for are as follows...

Could, hope, believe, feel, wish, set to, but, sources, insiders, secret talks and poised.

For future reference, put these in your standard transfer window 'play book', as it invariably means the author is still edging their bets.

What this Isco fuss does tell us, as if we needed it, this boy is going to be very special indeed.

Thanks for clearing it up TH:).

Barry Conlons wig said:
Neville Kneville said:
cordonbleu said:
No He has got it wrong. The article says:

"The fact that Manuel Pellegrini managed Isco at Málaga could swing the deal in City's favour. However, Isco appears to be more interested in signing for Madrid."
your missing the point, its a pro Madrid paper and sensationalist headlines are diffused at the very bottom, forget the isco favours Madrid as he would have already signed if that was the case, don't forget PRO MADRID RAG

I agree with this,if he favoured Madrid,he would of signed by now..all the articles say"a fee has been agreed",nothing else.

I don't think this is saying anything new

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/06/22/en/football/real_madrid/1371884353.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/06/22/en/foot ... 84353.html</a>

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Gonna give you guys a bit of a media lesson here.

The operative words to look out for are as follows...

Could, hope, believe, feel, wish, set to, but, sources, insiders, secret talks and poised.

For future reference, put these in your standard transfer window 'play book', as it invariably means the author is still edging their bets.

What this Isco fuss does tell us, as if we needed it, this boy is going to be very special indeed.

so i pretty much called it right in my own feelings on this matter then a few pages back :)

José Ramón de la Morena (born in madrid by the way) director and presenter of the sports show broke the story late last night....

Real Madrid at there very finest putting amazing amounts of pressure on Isco to sign for them,feel sorry for the lad having to wake up to the games Madrid have played here..

all stinks of some major media pressure on Isco in my honest opinion.

for anyone with an 'ikkle city' way of thinking, or thinking all madrid need to do is click their fingers and players come to them and city should just back down...bear this in mind.

the biggest club in the world have had to resort to putting out stories for the purpose of putting pressure on a player to join them because they're scared of that player joining MCFC. i get the impression that Real Madrid deep down don't see City as being small fry and neither should any of our fans. we are here to stay and everyone knows it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.