Isco

Kun Aguero said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
MCFC BOB said:
It's a shame not to get Isco - if the reports are true - but if it means we get Reus, Jovetic or Di Maria then it's not exactly the end of the world.

I think we will most likely end up with Di Maria and Jovetic.

I'd be more than happy with that.

Jovetic will be a utility man that will play a bit of everything--Left wing, striker, and CAM.

Hamann Pineapple said:
bigdavecox90 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
When you place a bet the odds at the time are what you get. If the odds get bigger this does not benefit you.

You don't understand.

Hence why I said people who have placed bets recently when the odds were getting better.

I know you don't get the odds that are rising.

I have no more argument so I will post a picture of an inflatable polar bear.

996162_10201203310026011_1959014542_n.jpg
Lmfao

Marvin said:
There's no news other than this morning's Marca and AS claims of Madrid reaching an agreement with Malaga prompting the usual bandwagon as media outlets copy their stories and embellishing them a little

There is the El Confidencial report posted several pages back, that paper is nothing like Marca and AS.

Jumanji said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
Time to shred that "friendship" pact with Real Madrid right up. It would also make a good liner for a cat/litter box.
It is bullshit.

No business would do that,

where were you was I was getting jumped from 30 directions for saying the same thing?

terrible business decision for any type of "pact". you're very right. especially teams w spending power like you or real.. makes no sense.

poorer clubs, ok I can see it

Fuck me. Txiki ring up the Bernabeu and tell them we will step aside from Cavani and leave him to go to Madrid (probably for cheaper than the release clause with less clubs interested) if Madrid step aside in the Isco transfer, and we'll do them another favour down the line.

I'm still hopeful on this one but it really is a thankless task competing with huge Spanish clubs for Spanish players, regardless of what we can offer. Pity England has virtually no really exciting prospects.

MCFC BOB said:
It's a shame not to get Isco - if the reports are true - but if it means we get Reus, Jovetic or Di Maria then it's not exactly the end of the world.

none of these 3 will be a time city next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.