Isco

Marvin said:
There's no news other than this morning's Marca and AS claims of Madrid reaching an agreement with Malaga prompting the usual bandwagon as media outlets copy their stories and embellishing them a little

Agreed. If any of the information coming out of Spain this morning had any backbone to it, then it would have been all over the British press by now.

RochBlue said:
Eurosport say he has agreed a deal with Madrid for 30 million. Read it on yahoo. Hope not.
I have read somewhere (today) that Malaga have accepted an offer from Real Madrid and that it is now up to the player to decide where he wants to go - us or Real - and that he will do so in the next 48 hours (by Monday morning). Maybe we also need to match the Real offer to Malaga?

Was this truly the case? Is this still the case? Is he definite for Real?

Edited to add:

This is may be the source I read earlier (this or something very similar): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...m-fee-Malaga-Manchester-City-target-Isco.html

Real agree £25m fee for City target Isco in bid to hijack 'father' Pellegrini's move

Real Madrid say they have had a £25million bid for Isco accepted by Malaga leaving the player to now decide his fate this weekend.

Isco had previously favoured a move to Manchester City where the man he has described as his ‘footballing father’ Manuel Pellegrini is the new coach.

But Madrid president Florentino Perez met Malaga’s Chief Executive Vicente Casado yesterday and they are now confident of hijacking City’s deal.

Madrid’s agreement with Malaga means nothing without agreement with the player who is torn between joining his close pal David Silva and his former coach in Manchester, and joining Spain’s biggest club.

The successful signing of Isco would end Madrid’s efforts to sign Tottenham’s Gareth Bale this summer though they could still lay the foundations for a deal to be closed next year.

cityman14364 said:
LoveCity said:
Marvin said:
There's no news other than this morning's Marca and AS claims of Madrid reaching an agreement with Malaga prompting the usual bandwagon as media outlets copy their stories and embellishing them a little

There is the El Confidencial report posted several pages back, that paper is nothing like Marca and AS.

thats all you have isnt it? papers? .

why is it not on RM`s own site? hes going there isnt he? why arent they spouting it off to the world? theyre not ,papers are,and spanish papers at that.

Weak argument, we all knew Aguero was coming to City for several days, only when the deal was complete did it show on the official site...

Super David Silva 21 said:
I don't believe i am gonna say this but Real get Isco, any chance of Ladyboy then???? or Di Maria

It was reported a week a go or so that Pellegrini had Di Maria on his wish list.

If the Madrid talk is true, I fully expect us to brief the English press of this today so we will find out tonight by what the British press report IMO. If all the English papers print the same story I'd suggest its true. Although some on here refuse to believe the press unless they're posting stories in our favour.

Would love us to sign both Isco & Cavani but il get £200 (tenner on each of them at 20/1 a month ago) for each one of them that signs for Real, small consolation at least.

BringBackSwales said:
skybet odds un changed, City still 13/8
Because the smart money was staked at Betvictor who's now suspended his market on Isco. Was 7/4. A pm to my inbox is a lad having 50 on it. I told him to use his 25 bonus bet on it too. He will win 131+ stake.

LoveCity said:
Marvin said:

There is the El Confidencial report posted several pages back, that paper is nothing like Marca and AS.
Same paper reported done deal to City several days ago, so just confirms they are KFA.

NipHolmes said:
BringBackSwales said:
skybet odds un changed, City still 13/8
Because the smart money was staked at Betvictor who's now suspended his market on Isco. Was 7/4. A pm to my inbox is a lad having 50 on it. I told him to use his 25 bonus bet on it too. He will win 131+ stake.

or lose his money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.