Isco

NipHolmes said:
Forzacitizens said:
will we ever learn. why not just pay the fee?
Do you honestly think money is a problem?

A guy who's spent a billion on City on and off field and just bought NYCFC ffs. Biggest wage bill in EPL, best squad in EPL. Jesus Christ. We can't pay buyout on him because it will scupper other deals. Imagine you're at an auction, you want 3 items and they cost say 90 which is 30 each. If you spend 40 on one it means you can't buy the other two and will sacrifice another item. It's that simple we have a plan, we stick to it, it's for the best. Sick of these narrowminded comments. Common sense dictates we are adhering to FFP and we have tailored our plans around it. Stick and no twist.
I dont think he is questioning our owners committment and funding but the decision not to match what RM were offering?
Isco is a special talent and we were in a unique situation.
It appears our team thought they could get him for less, due to the close relationship with Isco and Pelligrini.
This was a calculated risk that appears to have backfired?
A pity but we cant win them all!

2sheikhs said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
David Redshaw ‏@dredshawmalaga 49m

Just been told 2 mins ago by Isco's uncle he is signing for Madrid. He told me a fortnight ago but didn't know whether to believe him
Retweeted by Christian Machowski
Didn't Isco's uncle recently state that "his nephew stinks" or am I getting my threads mixed up again?

wrong thread and it was a neice, good try though lmao

Plain Speaking said:
NipHolmes said:
Forzacitizens said:

A guy who's spent a billion on City on and off field and just bought NYCFC ffs. Biggest wage bill in EPL, best squad in EPL. Jesus Christ. We can't pay buyout on him because it will scupper other deals. Imagine you're at an auction, you want 3 items and they cost say 90 which is 30 each. If you spend 40 on one it means you can't buy the other two and will sacrifice another item. It's that simple we have a plan, we stick to it, it's for the best. Sick of these narrowminded comments. Common sense dictates we are adhering to FFP and we have tailored our plans around it. Stick and no twist.
I dont think he is questioning our owners committment and funding but the decision not to match what RM were offering?
It appears our team thought they could get him for less, due to the close relationship with Isco and Pelligrini.

Because of the auction anology I gave.

Plain Speaking said:
NipHolmes said:
Forzacitizens said:

I am a bit disappointed to say this but we haven't won anything. We signed two players where no other parties were interested and we lost out on those two where other parties are involved.

All this stuff about Real bullying us is nonsense IF Madrid have met the buy out clause (as his been said) and IF we have not (I certainly haven't seen confirmation from any source that we have) - the player has no decision to make IF such circumstances are correct

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.