Isco

roy.or.r said:
Plain Speaking said:
NipHolmes said:
Do you honestly think money is a problem?

A guy who's spent a billion on City on and off field and just bought NYCFC ffs. Biggest wage bill in EPL, best squad in EPL. Jesus Christ. We can't pay buyout on him because it will scupper other deals. Imagine you're at an auction, you want 3 items and they cost say 90 which is 30 each. If you spend 40 on one it means you can't buy the other two and will sacrifice another item. It's that simple we have a plan, we stick to it, it's for the best. Sick of these narrowminded comments. Common sense dictates we are adhering to FFP and we have tailored our plans around it. Stick and no twist.
I dont think he is questioning our owners committment and funding but the decision not to match what RM were offering?
Isco is a special talent and we were in a unique situation.
It appears our team thought they could get him for less, due to the close relationship with Isco and Pelligrini.
This was a calculated risk that appears to have backfired?
A pity but we cant win them all!
I am a bit disappointed to say this but we haven't won anything. We signed two players where no other parties were interested and we lost out on those two where other parties are involved.

Fernandinho, Yaya and Silva in a midfield three is second only to Barca. Navas will be a get out of jail free card in many games. That pace in games where opponents are tired, bring him on with 20 mins to go and he'd decide many a game and that's as a sub. Quote me on this. I will look even better in a few months haha.

oppa gangnam style said:
Txiki can only be blamed if he goes to Real. Not until that.

But if he goes there Txiki has to be strong to take the blame because Bluemoon will be after him big time.

no way anyone should be blamed when Spanish player chooses Real Madrid over foreign clubs. no freaking way.

Theo555 said:
Akai said:
shame really, I was expecting him to be our best signing during the new era.

we were gonna witness a talent that will develop to be one of the best in the world .. oh well!

What's a shame? oh well? why??
What do you know?

David Redshaw ‏@dredshawmalaga 1h

Just been told 2 mins ago by Isco's uncle he is signing for Madrid. He told me a fortnight ago but didn't know whether to believe him

Christian Machowski ‏@ChristianMcr 21m

@Aguero9320 @dredshawmalaga He lives in the same town as Isco's family and him and plenty of Malaga's expat supporters know them.

Christian Machowski ‏@ChristianMcr 17m

@Aguero9320 David is just passing on what Isco's uncle said. He wouldn't make it up to get attention on here.

mancunial said:
The lads on holiday it will get sorted after his jollies?
In Ibiza I'd heard. If he's like any other normal 21 year old lad, he'll have spent last night drinking shots, riding the mechanical bull, making a twat of himself on karaoke, eating a partially cooked kebab and shagging a badly sunburnt overweight girl from Grimsby.
He's in the clinic as we speak. Not for a medical though. Some fat hairy Spanish doctor is poking a Q-tip down his japeye.

I'm not too concerned if we don't pull this deal off. It'd be a good signing, but we already have a player in Nasri who is basically a carbon copy of Isco, at least imo. I'd much rather we went after someone like Reus who I reckon would be available for a similar fee.

I will say though that it's hilarious to see people saying things like "Calm down, no one knows what's going on behind the scenes so let's just wait and see", when yesterday they were posting things like "Stop flapping, he's ours". These people are worse than the flappers.

Akai said:
Theo555 said:
Akai said:
shame really, I was expecting him to be our best signing during the new era.

we were gonna witness a talent that will develop to be one of the best in the world .. oh well!

What's a shame? oh well? why??
What do you know?

David Redshaw ‏@dredshawmalaga 1h

Just been told 2 mins ago by Isco's uncle he is signing for Madrid. He told me a fortnight ago but didn't know whether to believe him

Christian Machowski ‏@ChristianMcr 21m

@Aguero9320 @dredshawmalaga He lives in the same town as Isco's family and him and plenty of Malaga's expat supporters know them.

Christian Machowski ‏@ChristianMcr 17m

@Aguero9320 David is just passing on what Isco's uncle said. He wouldn't make it up to get attention on here.

must be true then....jesus get a grip!!

It's come out today that Nasri will be given a chance to impress by Pellegrini. Him and Isco are similar players so might have already accepted defeat in the race to sign him?

Seems to be a rush to confirm with several credible Spanish now sites reporting that he's signed for Madrid.

In fairness not sure many clubs can compete with the lure of RM for young Spanish lads, especially if they're showing him the love that Perez and Zidane seem to have been.

so this was gospel 2 weeks ago his uncle said - although it was only yesterday real agreed a fee

flappety flap flap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.