Isco

A pm I received which I just re-read is interesting right now

Apparently the father is pushing weight around for money and has been since negotiations stepped up a level.

Has anyone thought that he might be ramping up interest, briefing press to get his son a great deal from City when they process a counter offer. That's what dads do huh?

More bluffs than Party Poker world tour in Vegas

kp789 said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
Lost Cavani and Isco in 1 day. Nice one, Marwood.
We cant blame Marwood anymore.
Why not? It's great fun. In 100 years time Marwood will just be a regularly used swearword and no-one will remember why.

You're such a marwood! Wow, you totally marwooded that one.

A bit like what happened to poor Humphrey Cock in the 1870's.

shame really, I was expecting him to be our best signing during the new era.

we were gonna witness a talent that will develop to be one of the best in the world .. oh well!

NipHolmes said:
A pm I received which I just re-read is interesting right now

Apparently the father is pushing weight around for money and has been since negotiations stepped up a level.

Has anyone thought that he might be ramping up interest, briefing press to get his son a great deal from City when they process a counter offer. That's what dads do huh?

More bluffs than Party Poker world tour in Vegas

<wibble> not your post Nip or the pm but the whole saga.

Txiki can only be blamed if he goes to Real. Not until that.

But if he goes there Txiki has to be strong to take the blame because Bluemoon will be after him big time.

Akai said:
shame really, I was expecting him to be our best signing during the new era.

we were gonna witness a talent that will develop to be one of the best in the world .. oh well!

What's a shame? oh well? why??
What do you know?

Just read the last 10 pages on here and having done so I really wonder how some of the posters manage to get out of bed in the morning and find the way to their place of work without ending up in a different place every day, the logic and reasoning in some of the posts is breathtaking in its naïveté to say the least. Instead of reading second or third hand newspaper bullshit why not just wait and see ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.