Isco

Reading the piece on la marca only uses the word optimistic about madrid signing isco. They actually write that the deal could yet swing our way with manuel pellegrini as our manager! That doesn't seem a done deal yet to me!

The bit about Pellegrini being annoyed at RM is nonsense. They've been in for Isco for ages so its hardly a surprise.

None of us know what has gone on and it's not over yet. If we could have signed him and didn't then i trust our guy's reasons. Maybe he was getting greedy.

If it was over it would be on RM's website and it isn't. The rest is rumour.

an agent on twitter 2 minutes ago has just announced that isco has agreed terms with doncaster.

twitter? turn it in you jokers.

For me last post in this thread till something definite is known.

THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNOWS WHERE HE IS GOING IS THE PLAYER HIMSELF.

Have patience, don't flap, don't boast we have him, just wait and see. :-)

No worries lads. I'll be taking the private jet to Ibiza shortly and I'll lure Isco in with some chicas. There is the slight possibility that those chicas may lure me into Ibiza but I'll give it my hardest! (no pun intended I guess?)

I wouldn't blame him if he chose Real over us really. At least if he doesn't get picked for them he can do some sunbathing. There's only so many times you can walk around the Trafford Centre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.