Isco

pfazz said:
Just read the last 10 pages on here and having done so I really wonder how some of the posters manage to get out of bed in the morning and find the way to their place of work without ending up in a different place every day, the logic and reasoning in some of the posts is breathtaking in its naïveté to say the least. Instead of reading second or third hand newspaper bullshit why not just wait and see ?
Well that´s the logic of many "football" fans you get dumbs and dumbers :) just look at the loom and gloom

JonnyBoi said:
It's come out today that Nasri will be given a chance to impress by Pellegrini. Him and Isco are similar players so might have already accepted defeat in the race to sign him?
That initially came out weeks ago.

NipHolmes said:
Plain Speaking said:
NipHolmes said:
Do you honestly think money is a problem?

A guy who's spent a billion on City on and off field and just bought NYCFC ffs. Biggest wage bill in EPL, best squad in EPL. Jesus Christ. We can't pay buyout on him because it will scupper other deals. Imagine you're at an auction, you want 3 items and they cost say 90 which is 30 each. If you spend 40 on one it means you can't buy the other two and will sacrifice another item. It's that simple we have a plan, we stick to it, it's for the best. Sick of these narrowminded comments. Common sense dictates we are adhering to FFP and we have tailored our plans around it. Stick and no twist.
I dont think he is questioning our owners committment and funding but the decision not to match what RM were offering?
Isco is a special talent and we were in a unique situation.
It appears our team thought they could get him for less, due to the close relationship with Isco and Pelligrini.
This was a calculated risk that appears to have backfired?
A pity but we cant win them all!

Because of the auction anology I gave.
I accept there is not a bottomless pit with FFP; However Isco still seemed a bargain at what RM are reported to have agreed. He's a future star!

Joehannes said:
JonnyBoi said:
It's come out today that Nasri will be given a chance to impress by Pellegrini. Him and Isco are similar players so might have already accepted defeat in the race to sign him?
That initially came out weeks ago.

Well, if it's being pushed again today then it seems timely with Isco rumoured to be on his way to Madrid.

So many more twists and turns to come I suspect.

I don't understand one thing; if everything is done and dusted why Malaga isn't reporting it on its site, like happened with Sevilla and Shaktar for Navas and Fernandhino ?
To me there is stll hope and i would be very surprised if Pellegrini doesn't convince him to join us.

Graham Hunter 'I was assured #Isco had decided #City and whether RM increasing efforts or not I've not been told anything to contrary yet.'

Plain Speaking said:
NipHolmes said:
Plain Speaking said:
I dont think he is questioning our owners committment and funding but the decision not to match what RM were offering?
Isco is a special talent and we were in a unique situation.
It appears our team thought they could get him for less, due to the close relationship with Isco and Pelligrini.
This was a calculated risk that appears to have backfired?
A pity but we cant win them all!

Because of the auction anology I gave.
I accept there is not a bottomless pit with FFP; However Isco still seemed a bargain at what RM are reported to have agreed. He's a future star!

I agree but plans are plans

CityForever45 said:
I don't understand one thing; if everything is done and dusted why Malaga isn't reporting it on its site, like happened with Sevilla and Shaktar for Navas and Fernandhino ?
To me there is stll hope and i would be very surprised if Pellegrini doesn't convince him to join us.

Hopefully Malaga are wating for a counter offer from us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.