Isco

NipHolmes said:
Imagine how cool it is to be Isco

Just win best U21 player, guaranteed player for the senior teams in a few years time. City and Madrid falling over each other to pay you 40m+ in wages for next 5 years which he will pocket half of minimum. Meanwhile he sits back on a lounger letting everyone worry ahout the details whilst a stunning tanned latino walks passed giving him the eye for later. 10+ bedroom villa, servants everywhere, money no object and as many bishes' to bang as he wants

Meanwhile I'm staring at a computer screen in Stoke ffs.

Enjoy it Isco.

Hasta mañana, azul!

Lifestyles of the rich and the famous!

karen7 said:
Its like the hotel california in here,i came in willingly, now i cant leave! sort it out txiki

It's more like

neverleave.jpg

This thread should be renamed The Asylum !

Anyway, I'm not getting into the Isco nonsense, however this thread seems to repeatedly revert back to our rumoured "Non-aggressive pact" with RM. now presumably my understanding must be wrong judging by the reaction from people on the thread maybe someone can clear it up. My own understanding of this "pact" is that it only actually has any influence on any direct business between us and them for player negotiations i.e. Di Maria, Agüero, Ladyboy, Silva etc.

Forzacitizens said:
FantasyIreland said:
Forzacitizens said:
ok thanks for that 'my son'

Explain who will have egg on their face and why?

All i was saying is there seems to be a lot of posters who are very confident that he'll sign, that's all.
I'm confident I will win the lotto tonight, but I won't have egg on my face if I don't.

Sounded like you were having a dig at the ITK's to me.

Pigeonho said:
Forzacitizens said:
FantasyIreland said:

All i was saying is there seems to be a lot of posters who are very confident that he'll sign, that's all.
I'm confident I will win the lotto tonight, but I won't have egg on my face if I don't.

Nope, far from it. I'm happy with their confidence.

Pigeonho said:
Forzacitizens said:
FantasyIreland said:

Pidge he is just stating that nobody on here has a clue, pure and simple guesswork. For the record and I e been saying all week. Pretty certain he will join Madrid.

Pigeonho said:
Forzacitizens said:
FantasyIreland said:

God forbid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.