Isco

Pigeonho said:
Forzacitizens said:
FantasyIreland said:
Explain who will have egg on their face and why?

All i was saying is there seems to be a lot of posters who are very confident that he'll sign, that's all.
I'm confident I will win the lotto tonight, but I won't have egg on my face if I don't.

Sounded like you were having a dig at the ITK's to me.

If we are fortunate to get him,I would personally like to see all the negative posters on here,eating a fucking big slice of humble pie.

SuperSilva said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
I'll say it again....................

He is ours. Final workings being completed. No coincidence that Pellegrini starts work on Monday

Bloody hell bibby... Either you are ITK or very fookin confident...

Why are you so sure?

I'm in no way ITK but I've heard that its just a case of dotting the I's and crossing the t's. Same person told me about Tevez a month before we announced him.

rickmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
Forzacitizens said:
All i was saying is there seems to be a lot of posters who are very confident that he'll sign, that's all.
I'm confident I will win the lotto tonight, but I won't have egg on my face if I don't.

Sounded like you were having a dig at the ITK's to me.

Piste he is just stating that nobody on here has a clue, pure and simple guesswork. For the record and I e been saying all week. Pretty certain he will join Madrid.
Based on what? An agreed fee means squat. A fee could be agreed with city too.. just hasn't been leaked.

roy.or.r said:
NipHolmes said:
Daz_Blue said:
City 9/4 at Skybet ....believers pile on :)
Going to have a good think later on. If I continue my confidence then another 50 going on. If it comes off it's a free trip to Amsterdam!
Why not Paris?
Because I can't sit in Dampkring showing the Yanks up with my toking prowess there. Rolling a blunt whilst smoking another blows their minds, especially when the lightweights are playing 2-drag-pass.

Same Dampkring as the one in Oceans twelve/thirteen whatever fwiw.

NipHolmes said:
Daz_Blue said:
City 9/4 at Skybet ....believers pile on :)
Going to have a good think later on. If I continue my confidence then another 50 going on. If it comes off it's a free trip to Amsterdam!

If you hadn't already put £40 on you would already be nearly there for a Dam trip, couple of mates just booked returns from Mcr for under £60. Hopefully your confidence will cover accommodation and let's call it entertainment as well ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.