Isco

Forzacitizens said:
FantasyIreland said:
Forzacitizens said:
ok thanks for that 'my son'

Explain who will have egg on their face and why?

All i was saying is there seems to be a lot of posters who are very confident that he'll sign, that's all.

So rather than having egg on their face,they will be disappointed.

Thanks for clearing up your statement......

FantasyIreland said:
Forzacitizens said:
FantasyIreland said:
Explain who will have egg on their face and why?

All i was saying is there seems to be a lot of posters who are very confident that he'll sign, that's all.

So rather than having egg on their face,they will be disappointed.

Thanks for clearing up your statement......

well they will be questioned as ITK when it comes to future transfers..

BringBackSwales said:
NipHolmes said:
Daz_Blue said:
City 9/4 at Skybet ....believers pile on :)
Going to have a good think later on. If I continue my confidence then another 50 going on. If it comes off it's a free trip to Amsterdam!

not to Madrid then???
Going there next year as part of the road trip from West kids to Dover, to Calais to Paris to Toulouse to Madrid, then to Malaga and then chill for a few days before flying home. Rental car before anyone asks, worse comes to worse we will have to fly to Paris and rent car from there to take. Only way around it is to buy a nail we can scrap in Malaga. Don't fancy the chances of a 500quid car that distance.

If we have an agreement and have said to the lad that we'll go for an announcement on Sunday, to coincide with the new manager starting then all well and good. However, if this was the case, it's given Real a window in which to pile the pressure on and go all out on all fronts. Maybe our club's execs are happy in the knowledge that all is set for Sunday, but it doesn't do us fans any favours!

Re: Isco (Part 6)

2sheikhs said:
mancunial said:
The lads on holiday it will get sorted after his jollies?
In Ibiza I'd heard. If he's like any other normal 21 year old lad, he'll have spent last night drinking shots, riding the mechanical bull, making a twat of himself on karaoke, eating a partially cooked kebab and shagging a badly sunburnt overweight girl from Grimsby.
He's in the clinic as we speak. Not for a medical though. Some fat hairy Spanish doctor is poking a Q-tip down his japeye.

lmao! genius. sounds like my memoirs...

Re: Isco (Part 6)

Got £6 on at 20/1 and 20 on at 11/4 today

Nearly £200 when he signs for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.