Isco

Re: Isco (Part 6)

Forzacitizens said:
in other news, Paulinho is tottenham bound
And for similar money to Garcia, that transfer makes me even angrier by the fucking day

Spurs have a formidable midfield if they keep Bale. Truly world class.

Bale----------Dembele/Holtby-----------Lennon
--------------Sandro----Paulinho---------------

Huddlestone, Siggurdson and Dempsey to step in if needed.

I'd be delighted if I was a Spurs fan .

I live up in Sunderland and my neighbour who works in the media - not sure where or doin what said to me this morning "isco to be announced signing for your lot, Sunday dinnertime/afternoon. Latest Monday"<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:23 pm --<br /><br />I live up in Sunderland and my neighbour who works in the media - not sure where or doin what said to me this morning "isco to be announced signing for your lot, Sunday dinnertime/afternoon. Latest Monday"

kippaxking79 said:
I live up in Sunderland and my neighbour who works in the media - not sure where or doin what said to me this morning "isco to be announced signing for your lot, Sunday dinnertime/afternoon. Latest Monday"

-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:23 pm --

I live up in Sunderland and my neighbour who works in the media - not sure where or doin what said to me this morning "isco to be announced signing for your lot, Sunday dinnertime/afternoon. Latest Monday"

The Monday time falls in line with what I've been told

kippaxking79 said:

Is one for this week,the other a week on Sunday?

If somehow we sign him from here it will be one of the biggest examples of trolling ever, the whole world is convinced he is Real bound now and most of the evidence points to that.

kippaxking79 said:

So this is. ISCO is ours, next target! :D

Daz_Blue said:
kippaxking79 said:

That will sure make our odds tumble further :)

the 5/2 on offer at ladbrokes must be a steal then...............

NipHolmes said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
NipHolmes said:
Going to have a good think later on. If I continue my confidence then another 50 going on. If it comes off it's a free trip to Amsterdam!

If you hadn't already put £40 on you would already be nearly there for a Dam trip, couple of mates just booked returns from Mcr for under £60. Hopefully your confidence will cover accommodation and let's call it entertainment as well ;o)
That's great price. BHX to AMS is over a tonne return! Ive flown via Luton and that was cheaper but lost in petrol so was no better off. Manchester isn't a problem though.

If Cavani comes here or goes to Madrid and Dzeko somehow goes to Napoli I'm laughing.

2 nights with hotel, flights, spends normally comes to 500.

With a bit of planning you can always get Mcr for around £55-£65. Only thing is you have to take a couple of days off as these are midweek prices. It jumps a fair bit for weekends but Dam don't change much whatever days your there, actually I prefer midweek as you get less stag do's and large groups. It's also cheaper on some of the accommodation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.