Isco

Re: Isco (Part 6)

citytill1die84 said:
NipHolmes said:
Forzacitizens said:
in other news, Paulinho is tottenham bound
And for similar money to Garcia, that transfer makes me even angrier by the fucking day

Spurs have a formidable midfield if they keep Bale. Truly world class.

Navas----------Fernandinho\Barry-----------Nasri
--------------Silva---Yaya--------------------

Milner, Garcia and Sinclair to step in if needed.

Not as good as ours :)

I'll worry when they have a world class striker and top class CB combination.

Ray78 said:
If he was nailed on to sign for Real Madrid then all betting would of been suspended?

That's my feeling as well.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:42 pm --<br /><br />
citytill1die84 said:
NipHolmes said:
Forzacitizens said:
in other news, Paulinho is tottenham bound
And for similar money to Garcia, that transfer makes me even angrier by the fucking day

Spurs have a formidable midfield if they keep Bale. Truly world class.

Navas----------Fernandinho\Barry-----------Nasri
--------------Silva---Yaya--------------------

Milner, Garcia and Sinclair to step in if needed.

Not as good as ours :)

You forgot Isco :)

This is from Marca in a story that says we may be signing Malaga's GK:

And it seems he does not want to start this journey in the Premier not to fish in Malaga. Negotiations with Isco are blockbuster. The English club bid in Madrid on the white star still has not written the last chapter. From England suggest that this same weekend, come to the Costa del Sol emissaries of the City to sit down with the club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.diariovasco.com/rc/20130622/deportes/mas-futbol/principio-acuerdo-entre-madrid-201306221644.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.diariovasco.com/rc/20130622/ ... 21644.html</a>?

Just says a deal in principle, there's not a single Spanish news outlet saying he's definitely signed.

oakiecokie said:
Pigeonho said:
Forzacitizens said:
All i was saying is there seems to be a lot of posters who are very confident that he'll sign, that's all.
I'm confident I will win the lotto tonight, but I won't have egg on my face if I don't.

Sounded like you were having a dig at the ITK's to me.

If we are fortunate to get him,I would personally like to see all the negative posters on here,eating a fucking big slice of humble pie.

And if we don't do those who thought he was coming have to eat a fucking big slice of humble pie? What a load of shit.

LoveCity said:

And it seems he does not want to start this journey in the Premier not to fish in Malaga. Negotiations with Isco are blockbuster. The English club bid in Madrid on the white star still has not written the last chapter. From England suggest that this same weekend, come to the Costa del Sol emissaries of the City to sit down with the club.

LC do you know (think)City have either met the buyout clause or had an offer accepted by Malaga?

flb said:
http://www.diariovasco.com/rc/20130622/deportes/mas-futbol/principio-acuerdo-entre-madrid-201306221644.html?

Just says a deal in principle, there's not a single Spanish news outlet saying he's definitely signed.

That's because he hasn't....announcing it would be the first thing Madrid would do...imo

LoveCity said:

Kill two birds with one stone LC :).<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:50 pm --<br /><br />
City Raider said:
damn u21 tourny :)

He should took a leaf out of Cavani's book :).

Who's here for the duration then? :-)

Only X amount of hours to go until Isco tells the World.

Get the beers and takeaway in. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.