Isco

Re: Isco (Part 6)

LoveCity said:
This is from Marca in a story that says we may be signing Malaga's GK:

And it seems he does not want to start this journey in the Premier not to fish in Malaga. Negotiations with Isco are blockbuster. The English club bid in Madrid on the white star still has not written the last chapter. From England suggest that this same weekend, come to the Costa del Sol emissaries of the City to sit down with the club.

do marca just pick random words out of the dictionary and throw them together, what the fuck does all that mean.

SPIDERBOY said:
flb said:
http://www.diariovasco.com/rc/20130622/deportes/mas-futbol/principio-acuerdo-entre-madrid-201306221644.html?

Just says a deal in principle, there's not a single Spanish news outlet saying he's definitely signed.

That's because he hasn't....announcing it would be the first thing Madrid would do...imo

Totally agree mate, they can't keep there mouths shut at Real, the silence is deafening

jrb said:
Who's here for the duration then? :-)

Only X amount of hours to go until Isco tells the World.

Get the beers and takeaway in. :-)
I'm predicting about 5 more parts before we know anything ;)

jrb said:

I am now fully sedated so I am in and have stopped flapping :).

flb said:
SPIDERBOY said:
flb said:
http://www.diariovasco.com/rc/20130622/deportes/mas-futbol/principio-acuerdo-entre-madrid-201306221644.html?

Just says a deal in principle, there's not a single Spanish news outlet saying he's definitely signed.

That's because he hasn't....announcing it would be the first thing Madrid would do...imo

Totally agree mate, they can't keep there mouths shut at Real, the silence is deafening

Correct,pal.

This one is giving me a headache,I'm on here every ten minutes and if not on here I'm on twitter where a guy from Manchester who now lives in Malaga and is a sports writer for a paper over there,dave somebody?? Has just announced on twitter that he spoke to iscos uncle and according to him he is Madrid bound and has known for the last 3 weeks,hope it ain't true,I really want this lad at the club

Ray78 said:
jrb said:

I am now fully sedated so I am in :).

sedated Ray is much better than the other Ray, a lot less despondent!

I think it speaks volumes that there is only a minor amount of news filtering through that he is Madrid bound, much of it emulating from the same original reports from AS and Marca. This is not the way that Real Madrid operate with transfer's that are going there way - if he does eventually make the final decision to join Real then you'll hear it about it from just about every news source in Spain - only then do we know we are no longer in the race.

dannyburns4 said:
This one is giving me a headache,I'm on here every ten minutes and if not on here I'm on twitter where a guy from Manchester who now lives in Malaga and is a sports writer for a paper over there,dave somebody?? Has just announced on twitter that he spoke to iscos uncle and according to him he is Madrid bound and has known for the last 3 weeks,hope it ain't true,I really want this lad at the club

knew about it 3 weeks ago but decided to twat, sorry tweet, it today? I don't think so

fathellensbellend said:
LoveCity said:
This is from Marca in a story that says we may be signing Malaga's GK:

And it seems he does not want to start this journey in the Premier not to fish in Malaga. Negotiations with Isco are blockbuster. The English club bid in Madrid on the white star still has not written the last chapter. From England suggest that this same weekend, come to the Costa del Sol emissaries of the City to sit down with the club.

do marca just pick random words out of the dictionary and throw them together, what the fuck does all that mean.

Seagulls and trawlers for all I know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.