Isco

Re: Isco (Part 6)

Lancet Fluke said:
oakiecokie said:
Pigeonho said:
I'm confident I will win the lotto tonight, but I won't have egg on my face if I don't.

Sounded like you were having a dig at the ITK's to me.

If we are fortunate to get him,I would personally like to see all the negative posters on here,eating a fucking big slice of humble pie.

And if we don't do those who thought he was coming have to eat a fucking big slice of humble pie? What a load of shit.

The amount of knicker wetting on here alone is unbelievable.Thank fuck I only take notice of the OS for my piece of mind.

The chances are Isco will select Madrid.

Imagine if the scenario were reversed. A brilliant young english player, currently plying his trade with Southampton(Malaga), is offered the chance to join Atletico Madrid(City). Then United(Madrid) enter the scene.

ladbrokes dropped us into 2/1 now real 1/4, its all looking good again lol the itk are itk and the flappers can stop flapping for another half hour at least

BringBackSwales said:
dannyburns4 said:
This one is giving me a headache,I'm on here every ten minutes and if not on here I'm on twitter where a guy from Manchester who now lives in Malaga and is a sports writer for a paper over there,dave somebody?? Has just announced on twitter that he spoke to iscos uncle and according to him he is Madrid bound and has known for the last 3 weeks,hope it ain't true,I really want this lad at the club

knew about it 3 weeks ago but decided to twat, sorry tweet, it today? I don't think so
Just saying what I read mate,I'm not itk I know about as much as everyone else and that's f##k all

robbieh said:
The chances are Isco will select Madrid.

Imagine if the scenario were reversed. A brilliant young english player, currently plying his trade with Southampton(Malaga), is offered the chance to join Atletico Madrid(City). Then United(Madrid) enter the scene.

Not a fair comparison, in fact it's a daft comparison

bennyblue said:
ladbrokes dropped us into 2/1 now real 1/4, its all looking good again lol the itk are itk and the flappers can stop flapping for another half hour at least

Mate I really hope u do not bet

citytill1die84 said:
NipHolmes said:
Forzacitizens said:
in other news, Paulinho is tottenham bound
And for similar money to Garcia, that transfer makes me even angrier by the fucking day

Spurs have a formidable midfield if they keep Bale. Truly world class.

Navas----------Fernandinho\Barry-----------Nasri
--------------Silva---Yaya--------------------

Milner, Garcia and Sinclair to step in if needed.

Not as good as ours :)

But they've been shopping on sale days rather than house of frazier exclusives

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.