Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Thanks guys for all the positive words. I was depressed reading everwhere that Isco is joining Real Madrid. Surely he is intelligent enough to know what is good for his career (that is joining his football father figure). Fingers crossed.

Re: Isco (Part 6)

I'm no cynic said:
bennyblue said:
ladbrokes dropped us into 2/1 now real 1/4, its all looking good again lol the itk are itk and the flappers can stop flapping for another half hour at least

Sorry to inform you that Real at 1/4 means that Ladbrokes think that Real has won.

It means nothing of the sort. It means more money has go on Madrid which brings the price down.

Ducado said:
robbieh said:
Ducado said:
Not a fair comparison, in fact it's a daft comparison

I don't see why. For the majority of Spaniards Madrid are the club. If you are offered the chance to sign for them, you take it.

Again not true we have two players they prove your argument is false and just a lazy assumption

Little less condescension please. You sound like Didsbury Dave!

I assume you are talking Navas and Silva. Different scenario. Mourinho didn't want Silva. And to be frank Navas would not get in either the Madrid or Barca sides. He is a good fit for us however, pace et al.

Isco however is the new idol of Spanish football. Do you have any idea how much Madrid will want to get him?

NipHolmes said:
citytill1die84 said:
And for similar money to Garcia, that transfer makes me even angrier by the fucking day

Spurs have a formidable midfield if they keep Bale. Truly world class.

Navas----------Fernandinho\Barry-----------Nasri
--------------Silva---Yaya--------------------

Milner, Garcia and Sinclair to step in if needed.

Not as good as ours :)

But they've been shopping on sale days rather than house of frazier exclusives
but dont u still feel we r missing some one lke Bale/ronaldo/Fabregas/Xavi who can score wonder goals against run of play....Yaya comes closest..but theres no back up...

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

The betting market on transfers is nearly as good as printing money. People are fearful and stupid, they hate to think they're missing out on a deal. The odds have swung about like a monkey on meth and you lot are still thinking they're any indication of what's actually going on.

Keep it up though, pretty much anything Isco decides to do now short of joining Arsenal and I'm making money. Does also highlight why it's highly questionable for someone like Sky to be involved in the news business and the bookie business.

pfazz said:
I'm no cynic said:
bennyblue said:
ladbrokes dropped us into 2/1 now real 1/4, its all looking good again lol the itk are itk and the flappers can stop flapping for another half hour at least

Sorry to inform you that Real at 1/4 means that Ladbrokes think that Real has won.

It means nothing of the sort. It means more money has go on Madrid which brings the price down.

i guess a little sarcasm has no place on a thread as serious as this

pfazz said:
I'm no cynic said:
bennyblue said:

OK OK. Same thing. The punters weight of money has brought Ladbrokes price down.

I'm no cynic said:
pfazz said:
I'm no cynic said:

OK OK. Same thing. The punters weight of money has brought Ladbrokes price down.

Is it really the same thing, though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.