Isco

Re: Isco (Part 6)

bennyblue said:
ladbrokes dropped us into 2/1 now real 1/4, its all looking good again lol the itk are itk and the flappers can stop flapping for another half hour at least

i managed to get £20 on at 5/2 about 10minutes ago
all this chatter has given me isco fever!

I'm no cynic said:
bennyblue said:
ladbrokes dropped us into 2/1 now real 1/4, its all looking good again lol the itk are itk and the flappers can stop flapping for another half hour at least

Sorry to inform you that Real at 1/4 means that Ladbrokes think that Real has won.

So when we were 1/10 on Thursday what did that tell you ?

Lancet Fluke said:
oakiecokie said:
Lancet Fluke said:
And if we don't do those who thought he was coming have to eat a fucking big slice of humble pie? What a load of shit.

The amount of knicker wetting on here alone is unbelievable.Thank fuck I only take notice of the OS for my piece of mind.

I just find it mildly irritating the idea that having the opinion that he will sign is in some way more legitimate than having the opinion that he won't. It seems entirely reasonable that some people have lost confidence in him signing given that there are so many sources suggesting he is going to Madrid just as it was entirely reasonable that so many had utmost confidence that he was signing a few days ago when sources were suggesting we were in pole position. I don't see why anyone has to eat humble pie or anything like that, it's just people with opinions, clearly nobody on here knows what is happening.

Quite clearly so why the fuck all the flapping from most ??
If it happens,I`ll be ecstatic,if not it wont ruin my week.

robbieh said:
Ducado said:
robbieh said:
The chances are Isco will select Madrid.

Imagine if the scenario were reversed. A brilliant young english player, currently plying his trade with Southampton(Malaga), is offered the chance to join Atletico Madrid(City). Then United(Madrid) enter the scene.

Not a fair comparison, in fact it's a daft comparison

I don't see why. For the majority of Spaniards Madrid are the club. If you are offered the chance to sign for them, you take it.

Again not true we have two players they prove your argument is false and jsut a lazy assumption

Daz_Blue said:
I'm no cynic said:
bennyblue said:

Sorry to inform you that Real at 1/4 means that Ladbrokes think that Real has won.

So when we were 1/10 on Thursday what did that tell you ?

It told us that Real hadn't put a bid in at that time.

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Every report suggests that Isco wants City, mainly because of Pellegrini. If the situation now is that Real Madrid have had a bid accepted, we can still put in a higher bid and sign him. Everything depends on whether he has signed the contract with Madrid, or that Malaga just have accepted a bid. It doesn't sound right to me that we are just sitting there watching Madrid signing him. We have known his price all the way and I defo can't understand it if we are just letting them sign him. So I think that Malaga has accepted a bid and Isco have NOT signed yet. So we can still "hijack" the signing of him.

oakiecokie said:
Lancet Fluke said:
oakiecokie said:
The amount of knicker wetting on here alone is unbelievable.Thank fuck I only take notice of the OS for my piece of mind.

I just find it mildly irritating the idea that having the opinion that he will sign is in some way more legitimate than having the opinion that he won't. It seems entirely reasonable that some people have lost confidence in him signing given that there are so many sources suggesting he is going to Madrid just as it was entirely reasonable that so many had utmost confidence that he was signing a few days ago when sources were suggesting we were in pole position. I don't see why anyone has to eat humble pie or anything like that, it's just people with opinions, clearly nobody on here knows what is happening.

Quite clearly so why the fuck all the flapping from most ??
If it happens,I`ll be ecstatic,if not it wont ruin my week.

As I said I can totally understand why people are now concerned that he might not be signing, it certainly seems in the balance. I can't answer why people are getting so worked up about it, just as I don't know why people were getting so ridiculously excited a few days ago on the basis of papers saying we had it in the bag. But I don't see people getting overly excited as any more rational than people flapping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.