Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

MCFC BOB said:
Can there be a ban on posting odds as they mean absolutely fuck all?
Nah, I've gotten rich off some of the good deals posted on here :-D

Re: Isco (Part 6)

I'm no cynic said:
pfazz said:
I'm no cynic said:
Sorry to inform you that Real at 1/4 means that Ladbrokes think that Real has won.

It means nothing of the sort. It means more money has go on Madrid which brings the price down.

OK OK. Same thing. The punters weight of money has brought Ladbrokes price down.
No shit Sherlock!

Re: Isco (Part 6)

alky313 said:
I'm no cynic said:
pfazz said:
It means nothing of the sort. It means more money has go on Madrid which brings the price down.

OK OK. Same thing. The punters weight of money has brought Ladbrokes price down.

Is it really the same thing, though?

Money market moves, YES. The real world, NO. As I indicated earlier, in a two-horse race where the outcome is 50-50, back the one at the longer price while the chance is there. As we enter the final furlong and with the race going neck-and-neck, City at 2/1 is worth a nice punt. If you believe City will fade, keep your money in your pocket.

MCFC BOB said:
Can there be a ban on posting odds as they mean absolutely fuck all?
Don't think we need a ban.
Just stop doing it
It is not relevant

Ps. to any gamblers out there, even the mathmatical ones who are brilliant with odds
A message
It is you who does not get it

Pps if we lose Isco , i will be needing counselling

if he goes there we should punish them, we should go in for every target they go for. even if we don't need them its put the price up and sting them.

de niro said:
if he goes there we should punish them, we should go in for every target they go for. even if we don't need them its put the price up and sting them.

Starting with Bale.

de niro said:

You mean like Cavani?

If got a conspiracy theory. Does anyone think that this special relationship with Real means that we will let them have Isco, and we in return get Pepe and Di Maria for less than the going rate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.