Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Theo555 said:
Back in 30 mins - hopefully the odds will be higher for city so I can make more money

Guessing in the next 30 mins there will be an AS or marca headline stating isco to Madrid and BleDeJong will say 'That's that then' again plus several gifs and people slagging off Pelegrinni

See you in a bit![/quote
Made me laugh :)

Cobwebcat said:
You know what it is? People feel better if its bad news and they can say "I told you so" they think it will lessen the blow.

Do the spoilt child thing when it's announced on RM's website. Anyone just checking in would think something official had been announced and sod all has happened.

I agree with that to an extent actually. For some people seeing the 'ITKs' have egg on their faces softens the blow.

Anyway, there are two extremes here- some burying their head in the sand, and others blowing all stories out of proportion.

To miss out on both Cavani and Isco would be hugely disappointing- 2 marquee signings we clearly have been chasing at one point or another.

Fernandinho and Navas are great buys, but to pay £30m for Fernandinho and to then haggle over £20m odd for Isco seems seriously strange.

I am sure we will get a marquee signing this summer. If there is any summer to get one, it is this, and we must surely have contingency plans, if the isco stories are true. Txiki has to earn his money, I guess...

TheMaineRoad said:
Theo555 said:
Back in 30 mins - hopefully the odds will be higher for city so I can make more money

Guessing in the next 30 mins there will be an AS or marca headline stating isco to Madrid and BleDeJong will say 'That's that then' again plus several gifs and people slagging off Pelegrinni

See you in a bit!
Made me laugh :)

I HATE REAL MADRID. HOPE THAT FOOKERS WON'T WIN ANYTHING EVER AGAIN!

And that's how it's done.

Pete Jenson, talksports spanish reporter has just said that BOTH City and rm have agreed a deal with them BUT it is now up to Isco to decide his future

this transfer is making my testicles hurt what should i do ??? I getting to excited :D

FFS and double FFS. What's with the flapping?!!!!!!?
If Isco wants to come to us and he signs ...... fan f***ing tastic.
If he doesn't sign for us then he probably didn't really want to and we may well have dodged a bullet.

It's a win win.... so stop worrying about what you can't control and doesn't matter anyway!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.