Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

When united signed berbatov we had a 40 million bid accepted yet didnt get to speak to him let alone sign him, it just forced united to up their bid. I think with Sanchez we had an agreement with his club but he preferred Barcelona.

In Isco 's case im guessing he may prefer us for various reasons and we seem to be relying on that to keep the price down knowing he doesn't necessarily want to sign for Real Madrid. Malaga are trying to force the price up. Napoli did it with Cavani and the 50 million pound Chelsea fictitious Chelsea offers.

We have a direct line of contact with Isco so I think City know they hold a strong hand.

I think we will get him still, but we may need to up the bid for Malaga to accept...

Only my thoughts ..

The fat lady is not singing yet.

The latest I have is City were fully aware of Madrid's meeting with Malaga, at least 48 hours prior.

We have more than matched Madrid's terms in the last 24 hours.

Isco did not commit to anything yesterday.

Don't want to give false hope but City insist it is has always been down to the lad.

You can forget us handing Madrid any money for their cast-offs.

Back in 30 mins - hopefully the odds will be higher for city so I can make more money

Guessing in the next 30 mins there will be an AS or marca headline stating isco to Madrid and BleDeJong will say 'That's that then' again plus several gifs and people slagging off Pelegrinni

See you in a bit!

Del_Bosque said:
I think these spanish lads are Emperors new clothes

Sign 2 players who nobody else wanted big woop

Bring back Cookie monster this shit would have been tied up months ago, and he'd have banged out Zidane

hurrrrm, that username...

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/heQptPf.jpg?1[/bigimg]

sincity said:
LoveCity said:
Real Madrid will only pay £23million after addons. "While City waited for events, the Blancos swooped..."
I don't understand this. £23million is well worth the price for Isco. So what is stopping City from matching this?
Maybe we have, maybe weve increased our bid, but he might prefer RM..hmm

conormcfc said:
bluemoon73 said:
conormcfc said:
Yeah, let's give up our most important big game performer so we don't have to fight to sign a lad that had a good U21 tournament.

FFS.

WOOSH
Based on?

Easy get out for people making poor suggestions to just say they were joking on here these days. He's being serious.

Based on the fact that Bill loves to troll

bluscuba said:
When united signed berbatov we had a 40 million bid accepted yet didnt get to speak to him let alone sign him, it just forced united to up their bid. I think with Sanchez we had an agreement with his club but he preferred Barcelona.

In Isco 's case im guessing he may prefer us for various reasons and we seem to be relying on that to keep the price down knowing he doesn't necessarily want to sign for Real Madrid. Malaga are trying to force the price up. Napoli did it with Cavani and the 50 million pound Chelsea fictitious Chelsea offers.

We have a direct line of contact with Isco so I think City know they hold a strong hand.

I think we will get him still, but we may need to up the bid for Malaga to accept...

Only my thoughts ..

from eveything thats been reported he wants to go to madrid as ive said we cant do anything about that. I think we just have to accept it if the reports are true

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The fat lady is not singing yet.

The latest I have is City were fully aware of Madrid's meeting with Malaga, at least 48 hours prior.

We have more than matched Madrid's terms in the last 24 hours.

Isco did not commit to anything yesterday.

Don't want to give false hope but City insist it is has always been down to the lad.

You can forget us handing Madrid any money for their cast-offs.

Is there any truth in that 'non-aggression pact' bollocks tolm? Cos I'd certainly like to get aggressive with that Perez!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.