Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

totallywired said:
Marvin said:
Blue Hefner said:
Does anyone really think that(given the choice) he would turn Real Madrid for us? Because in all honesty I don't!

I've never actually seen him play so couldn't comment on his ability but if they are in for him, we've got no chance!
Choice of sitting in the stands of the Bernabeu waving white handkerchiefs or running out at the Etihad stadium in front of 60,000 fans on Champions League night
60,000? His contract would be up by the time we can accommodate that many.
3-4 seasons time I'm expecting 60k?

The most disappointing thing is, we have obviously made Isco and Cavani our main targets. Although the 2 guys we have brought in will be a good addition we are still 2 world class players short from challenging for the title and doing well in the champs league. It will be interesting to see if our rivals will now swoop for the next best available, whoever they are

the goats backside said:
The most disappointing thing is, we have obviously made Isco and Cavani our main targets. Although the 2 guys we have brought in will be a good addition we are still 2 world class players short from challenging for the title and doing well in the champs league. It will be interesting to see if our rivals will now swoop for the next best available, whoever they are
FFS

Ducado said:
the goats backside said:
FFS

And you call me a fucking ray of sunshine

Ducado said:
the goats backside said:
FFS

Why ffs, explain

the goats backside said:
Ducado said:
the goats backside said:
FFS

Why ffs, explain

You really need an explanation?

the goats backside said:
Ducado said:
the goats backside said:
FFS

Why ffs, explain

agreed, cant see anything wrong with what you wrote

dctid said:
Ducado said:
the goats backside said:
FFS

And you call me a fucking ray of sunshine

What part of my comment comes over depressing, have we not spent a long time going for Cavani and Isco

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.